So I just came back to GBAtemp after almost a year absence and was quite surprised to see that we actually have a working flash card, even if it's not quite 100%. Now most of this Gateway 1.0 going on back in Jul/Aug and now I hear there might be a Gateway 2.0 coming "soon"? Since I never got the original one, is it better just to wait it out awhile longer and hope for the 2.0? Or just take the plunge with the working one? I'm not too familiar with how reliable the 2.0 expectation is.