Should I use the Wood R4 GBA Loader?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by armendvisoka, Jul 6, 2010.

1. armendvisoka
    OP

armendvisoka Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2008
    Hi [​IMG]

I've been trying to use GBA EXPloader on my original R4 using the Wood R4 firmware version 1.10 with an EZ Flash V 3in1, but have been terribly confused with all the options given in the application and so I started running into trouble like games like Mother 3 not running and saves not saving for some reason. I realise that all these problems are happening because I'm not familiar with the software at all and can't find a tutorial on the internet for it.

So I had the idea of just simply running the GBA games from the browser, and it worked! Everything was saving fine, including Mother 3. So, do you recommend I just keep using the built in GBA Loader, or try and GBA EXPloader still. Are there any advantages or disadvantages to using any of them?

Thanks a lot! [​IMG]

EDIT: Well... It looks like my saving problems haven't stooped. I played Final Fantasy V Advance, saved. Played a different game, and now when I go back to Final Fantasy V it says there was no save? Any suggestions?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice