Hacking Should I trust this website?

Tatloe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm buying an Ak2i From a random website. It's the second one I've found.
*I didn't know it changes the link to ShopTemp.. So search google for 'Ak2i', And it's the first link in yellow.*
My obvious question is; Should I trust this website to buy an Ak2i? If not, Can anyone link me to a good place to buy one for cheap?
Thanks in advance! ;]
yaynds.gif

Tatloe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait.. It was a different website when I posted. Sorry about that.
(Failure. Sorry, I'm new to Posting in GBATemp. I usually just browse it and never post.)
^That may still not work.. So search google for; "Ak2i", And it's the first link in Yellow.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The website you are refering to got banned from here. There were spamming people with PM's using hacked accounts. If you put that sites name in a post, it will get subsituted for ShopTemp. This is to stop them spamming.

If you are new to the Acekard, have a read of my Acekard Guide before purchasing index.php?showtopic=218103

Tatloe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, Thanks!
I've decided to buy a 2GB Sd card with an Ak2i from ShopTemp. Sheesh, They're cheap! *As in low-priced*

AdeyMack

Trophies
XP
Country
I have used ShopTemp twice now , 1 st time to buy R4i and acekard 2i and then 1nd time to buy ez 3 in 1 white for my DS liteOn both occasions they delivered outstanding service and delivery(UK).
Would very murch reccomend them !!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Agreed, I've used Shoptemp three times now.
On the last two recent occasions I got my orders very quickly, within a week from shipping date.

They're just great.

Tatloe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks everyone! I've bought an Ak2i From ShopTemp, And am waiting for it to come. I can't wait!
I'm gonna make Moonshell the default OS And AKAIO The sub. ;]
I'm not new to Flash Carts, But since the DSi Came out, I've been using my Ds Lite with an R4.
Thanks so much to @tk_saturn For the guide!

NinjaMic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Truthfully, since you live in the US, I'd tell you RealHotStuff but it seems I'm too late

Shoptemp is good but I'm sure RHS would be faster

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0