should i sell?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Seaking, Apr 17, 2011.

Apr 17, 2011

should i sell? by Seaking at 1:07 PM (722 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. Seaking
    OP

Member Seaking GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    well, lately i have been using it less and less [​IMG] save for Pokemon White, but only one other person has a B/W game where i live. should i sell my Lite and Evo and save up for a 3DS? im kinda getting impatient with saving up and wanting the damn thing now [​IMG].

Edit: oh, i totally forgot the EZV 3 in 1 Expansion Pack that would have to be sold with the Lite. so there that too.

2. Inazuma Eleven

Newcomer Inazuma Eleven Advanced Member

Singapore
    me too! I think selling is better... anyway dun sell ur cyclo... just your DS ... I wanna buy... same situation as you but becos of gba expansion pak i dun want to sell so i would rather save up and buy 3DS when price drops

P.S. SGD 400 for 3DS

3. Seaking
    OP

United States
    thing is, i haven't really used my DS for much lately. i used it alot for the first...about 8 months i got it (May last year) and have beat the hell out of just about all decent games for it, and most of the hacks people have made. so i wouldn't mind selling it, and the Evo is a normal one, not the iEvo [​IMG].

4. Inazuma Eleven

Singapore
    $$$$ Up to you dude ... But remember great minds think alike but we can't decide for u

5. Inazuma Eleven

Singapore
    i dun have DSi

6. chemistryfreak

Member chemistryfreak GBAtemp Fan

Japan
    Sell it and save up for a 3DS & Supercard DSTWO! U will not regret it!
    The AR Games are really fun & interesting and the 3DS Games are really stunning! The 3D effects are stunning!
    With the DSTWO U will be able to play DS Games + GBA Games + GB/GBC Games + Homebrews.

Yeah i would agree that the 3DS is a little over price but i still ended up buying a Cosmo Black 3DS for 399SGD and i must say it is worth the money^^
    I even brought a casing and screen protector for 40SGD!
    Right now im waiting for the 3DS Firmware update in May. It will add eshop and web browser to the awesome 3DS!
    Im also waiting for DOA & Mario Kart 3DS to be release!

The only thing that i did not like about the 3DS is REGION LOCK! However this problem can be fix with a 3DS Flashcard in the future! I really wanted to play One Piece!

7. Seaking
    OP

United States
    i wasn't really thinking of getting a flashcard for the 3DS just yet, i wanna wait some time till there are some exploits and great homebrew out for the 3DS, then waste money on a flashcard [​IMG]. besides, in the start i wanna have legal games on it haha.

8. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    Well, the thing is, you can now get $50 ($75 for DSi and $100 for a DSiXL) from a lot of retailers as a trade in on a 3DS. That deal might not be around as we near the end of the year. Of course, if you're not planning on getting the 3DS right away, I'd hold on to it.

9. Seaking
    OP

United States
    i was actually thinking of getting it as soon as i could haha. my first idea was to get the money from selling a drum macine i found (funny story around that actually...found it in the dumpster and didnt know wtf it was, so i took it with me home and asked on a music site if it was any good. then one guy said he wanted it and offered 50$ for it, i found a power cord for it and it works.) for 50$, the DS with the 3 in 1 for about 100 ( cause its not really cool to trade it in for 50, i spent over 120$ on the thing, i would want atleast 100 >_>...) and the flashcard with the mSD reader and mSD card for about 35 - 40$.

yeah, i bet you can tell i want it haha. i just wanna wait getting a flashcard for it just in-case the current ones cant run 3DS roms when they are able to be dumped

10. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    Honestly I would hold off till the 3ds actually gets some good titles,cause currently I don't see squat worth playing yet...

11. Seaking
    OP

United States
    and this idea is out the window [​IMG]. my mom wont "let" me sell it, she says she will pay for the 3DS.

lock or EOF im guessing?