• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funny thing is that nintendo suggests 32GB or smaller. it's on their official site. as a dirty pirate, I use a 128GB micro sd. there's some lag when you first boot up the home menu, since it's nearly full.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn, I use a 1TB for wii and the sd card is for cube games. no issues, and I have over 700 games. in fact, I'm playing dkc returns at this very moment. it's probably my favorite wii game being a fan of the original trilogy.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I had an rss feed to download all wii games posted to usenet, so that's how I got so many.

I also have the entire wiiware database, which I got from that wii site before they took it down:

upload_2020-6-4_0-29-58.png

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
damn, I use a 1TB for wii and the sd card is for cube games. no issues, and I have over 700 games. in fact, I'm playing dkc returns at this very moment. it's probably my favorite wii game being a fan of the original trilogy.

I had an rss feed to download all wii games posted to usenet, so that's how I got so many.

I also have the entire wiiware database, which I got from that wii site before they took it down:

View attachment 211882
Dang that is one WiiLy nice list ya got there.

Ya, I use a 128gb and 64gb sd cards for my 3ds's. A 4gb alone uses all of that just creating a nand backup or one the pokemon SM or USUM game titles.

Reactions: godreborn

SkeletonSmith

subscribe Skeleton Smith Gaming on youtube
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lets get back to the topic at hand. anyone in repair or with strong eyes wanna take it off me hands?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade