Should I keep Cubic ninja or sell?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Gettwobirdsstone, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Gettwobirdsstone
    OP

Gettwobirdsstone Triforce Guardian

Jul 1, 2012
    Canada
    Behind you breathing heavily
    just wondering if the market is good to sell my Canadian copy of Cubic Ninja now or wait and it could possible increase in value.

2. Maximilious

Maximilious GBAtemp Addict

Nov 21, 2014
    United States
    I don't see market going up for them any more. Users with Sky3DS carts can easily use the ROM. I would personally just keep it, but if you have no need then I'd recommend posting it in the ShopTemp area of the forum for another temper.

ravihpa likes this.
  3. retrofan_k

retrofan_k GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 31, 2013
    Belarus
    Caves
    If it was a Japanese version, I'd buy it in a instant at a fair price, as twice I have been trolled with Amazon sellers and fuck paying $100 + on Evil bay.

One had 2 copies @ $39.98 on Amazon, ordered it, yet waited like 8 days with no confirmation and then got a email saying there was an error in the price and no longer in stock (order cancelled)

Another copy was @ $58.85 (3 in stock), so ordered that one, again 4 days later get a email saying we didn't have it in stock and we had no time to update their stock.

I thought bullshit, why not tell the truth and say, we know about Gateway's release for N3DS, so we decided to be a prick and over charge for a $5 bargain basement game.

the_randomizer likes this.
  4. nxwing

nxwing GBAtemp Addict

Jul 22, 2013
    Philippines
    The Capital
    I'd keep it if I were you. Who knows what could happen to 3DS hacking? Maybe tomorrow Gateway will release an update that enable the emuNAND to support 9.6. When that happens I believe the need for Cubic Ninja will increase and by that time if you want to sell it, sell it

5. Digital.One.Entity

Digital.One.Entity Banned

Banned
    Jan 19, 2015
    United States
    Right Here
    Keep it cause u never know what the future might bring