dmonkey21

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, I have been away from the Wii scene for quite some time, and just recently started using my modded wii again to some confusing results. The main problem I am facing is that I am unable to update my homebrew channel. Apparently this is due to some cIOS I have installed on my Wii. After some research I found that this is because of CIOSCORP. Is there something wrong with having these installed?
blink.gif

The other minor problems I am facing is that I am for some reason unable to update my Homebrew Browser from .31 to .35, and I am getting error 002 when I try to run Wii Sports Resort from the USB Loader (it is a legitimately purchased copy that runs fine from the disc channel

This is all the info I can think of off the top of my head regarding my system, but as I said I have been away from the scene for a LONG time and if there is any other info I can provide please let me know:

Version 4.0U (I know I did not update through Ninty, although unfortunately I don't know exactly how I updated
wacko.gif
)
preloader 0.29
Waninkoko SD/USB Loader 1.5 (if this helps to know which cIOS I am using?)
A bunch of forwarder wads for FCE Ultra, SCUMM VM, etc.
HBC 1.0.1
WiiGator GC Loader .2
CIOSCORP

I also have looked at AnyTitleDeleter to look at which ios I have installed, although I am not quite sure what to make of the information. If anyone would like I could provide it though.

Any Help would be appreciated
smile.gif

guitarloser85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boot DOP-Mii through the HBC and reinstall an unpatched IOS 61 and then you should be able to run the hackmii installer to update to the newest HBC.

002 errors can be fixed in the settings of your usbloader. read their instructions to find more info.

As far as cIOS is concerned, I'd recommend waninkoko's rev17 as I feel it to be the most stable ATM.

Good luck dude

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
guitarloser85 said:
Boot DOP-Mii through the HBC and reinstall an unpatched IOS 61 and then you should be able to run the hackmii installer to update to the newest HBC.

002 errors can be fixed in the settings of your usbloader. read their instructions to find more info.

As far as cIOS is concerned, I'd recommend waninkoko's rev17 as I feel it to be the most stable ATM.

Good luck dude
002 Error on Wi Sports Resort needs the alt-dol method. Search for it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they don't really taste like cotton candy but i guess they don't need to