Hacking Should I buy?

B3astinSnipes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I need some help. I was looking into this flashcart and its awesome things it could do...One thing being able to play gba games(which i wanted for a awhile)but I'm unsure if I should load out the cash to buy this....If this was my first flashcart I would buy it in a second but I already have a Acekard 2i and a R4i..I know its probably a stupid idea to order another flashcart, seeing that they all do the same thing, but I thought I'd come here for some varied opinions of others.So what do you guys think?

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
do you have a DS/lite or a DSi? If a DS/lite, you can just buy a EZ-Flash 3 in 1. If a DSi, you should consider a DSTwo for your GBA needs.

B3astinSnipes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cuelhu said:
do you have a DS/lite or a DSi? If a DS/lite, you can just buy a EZ-Flash 3 in 1. If a DSi, you should consider a DSTwo for your GBA needs.
I have both..but i would like it to just be easier to have both NDS and GBA roms on the same......idk how to say this but.....like flashcart u know? instead of using a EZflash and a a flashcart it will kinda get anoying for me LOL

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you'd still have your ROMs on the same microSD using EZ-Flash 3 in 1. It's an expansion cart, not a stand alone like EZ-flash IV or Supercard SD.

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
He who dies with the most flashcards wins.
tongue.gif

Well, this was my first flash card and It is still my favorite and like you said a no brainier. I have bought many other cards though since then and some I sold and others I gave away to friends and family but I still own quite a few different brands.

I would 100% say buy this and add It to your collection, you will probably find you like this card much better and you could always sell one of your other cards to recoup some of your dough, they are not hard to sell trust me.

I also didn't feel that this card was expensive really especially after I found out how much I could do with It.

B3astinSnipes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N.M. ZERO B.C. said:
He who dies with the most flashcards wins.
tongue.gif

Well, this was my first flash card and It is still my favorite and like you said a no brainier. I have bought many other cards though since then and some I sold and others I gave away to friends and family but I still own quite a few different brands.

I would 100% say buy this and add It to your collection, you will probably find you like this card much better and you could always sell one of your other cards to recoup some of your dough, they are not hard to sell trust me.

I also didn't feel that this card was expensive really especially after I found out how much I could do with It.
Awesome..yea i feel the same way
smile.gif
thanks for the advice

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you do sell it, sell it to someone you know in real life, already set up, for a premium price, tell them they can't buy it in stores (because they legally can't) and that you can put any games/music/videos they want on the cart

that's what I did, get's you a lot more money than selling it online

B3astinSnipes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
if you do sell it, sell it to someone you know in real life, already set up, for a premium price, tell them they can't buy it in stores (because they legally can't) and that you can put any games/music/videos they want on the cart

that's what I did, get's you a lot more money than selling it online
i would do that but unfortunately i dont know anyone who would want it....basically im the only person who still plays ds in my school or even if im not im the only person who has knowledge to what any of this is even how simple it is(roms,flashcarts etc) XD but next year when i go to the new school i will probably meet someone who would want it(when i say new school i dont mean im moving incase anyone is wondering lol)

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
You might be surprised the number of parents that look into flash carts so they don't have to keep buying every game their kid wants. We get plenty of them on the forums.
really? i haven't really seen that many at all, it's usually just kids looking stuff up and then asking how to convince their parents to get the flashcarts

DSdonkey77

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:
You might be surprised the number of parents that look into flash carts so they don't have to keep buying every game their kid wants. We get plenty of them on the forums.
lol, my parents make me buy my own games so I bought a flashcart, flashed my xbox, and modded my psp by myself to save cash.
smile.gif

B3astinSnipes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSdonkey77 said:
Rydian said:
lol, my parents make me buy my own games so I bought a flashcart, flashed my xbox, and modded my psp by myself to save cash.
smile.gif
hell yea thats the way to do it
smile.gif
XD

DSdonkey77

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
B3astinSnipes said:
DSdonkey77 said:
Rydian said:
smile.gif
hell yea thats the way to do it
smile.gif
XD
lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs