Hacking Should I buy a M3 Real? Or a Supercard DS One?

phmoschetta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First, let me introduce myself. I'm from Brazil and own an Onyx DS Lite.
biggrin.gif

So... I've ordered a R4 last month from DealExtreme, but I don't know what happened with the package, it disappeared. So now I'm going to order another flashcard, and I was thinking of getting the R4 again, but it is out of stock in almost all retailers. Same thing with CycloDS Evolution.

So now I'm looking forward buying another flashcard with more advanced features, like the M3 Real or the Supercard DS One (SDHC). My only concern about the M3 Real its the build quality... Is it that bad? Should I worry about it? I'm very careful with these things, so I guess it shouldn't be a problem for me.

And how about the Supercard DS One (SDHC)... is it too complicated? How about the ROM compatibility?

Which one is the best? Please help me... I need to buy these things fast!

Thanks!

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SCDS One isn't complicated if you have a good micro SD (Usually a Japan manufactured one). When do you need it by? Good luck getting it in Brazil before Christmas without express shipping (and luck).

Upperleft

Namcoholic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think you should get the supercard
100% rom compatibility and real time save woooo xD !!

i don't know much about the m3 real but the supercard is easy to use
smile.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Get a supercard DS1 as they are great IMO. Only cart with RTS and homebrew soft reset. It is also incredibly easy to use. You can't go wrong with Supercard DS1.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah...they're not complicated. Only the ones that don't know how to use carts say that.

It's my favorite cart right now. I highly recommend it.

And no, the build quality on the M3 Real isn't bad. I think it's very durable. The cart's just a little thick. It goes in the DS easy, but getting it out you have to tug on it a bit.

Both are great carts, I prefer the SCDS1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later