Vincent T

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myanimelist.net
XP
Country
United States
Im planning on buying a cyclo ds. either from deal extreme, real hot stuff, or deal woot. i have an r4 right now. nothings wrong with it but somtimes it crashes in the middle of the game. eventually new ds games will come out with a different save file right? and the r4 wont support it. can you guys please tell me whats good with a cyclo ds?
thanks in advance
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
dlfsefnjanh said:
Im planning on buying a cyclo ds. either from deal extreme, real hot stuff, or deal woot. i have an r4 right now. nothings wrong with it but somtimes it crashes in the middle of the game. eventually new ds games will come out with a different save file right? and the r4 wont support it. can you guys please tell me whats good with a cyclo ds?
thanks in advance
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
Heres a hint, you should have put this in the Flashing hardware and software section, rather than the cycloDS section since well, most people in that section already have a cyclods and would recommend it.

But i would buy it, its pretty good so far, i would say Buy it. Realtime save, uses sdhc, and a slowmotion feature which helps me a lot in tetris lvl 5.

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Go with Dealwoot, they're in CA and so are you so you'll get it in a few days. Plus, I think they still have free shipping on the Cyclo.

Yes, you'll have to use a CC or PayPal but you probably will have to do that everywhere.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dlfsefnjanh said:
thanks in advance
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
Yes you should.

Next

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.