THIS HAS GONE TOO FUCKING FAR

WE GET IT, YOU DON'T LIKE THE REVIEW
    IT'S A REVIEW, FOR FUCK'S SAKE

MODS END OUR SUFFERING AND LOCK THE THREAD

Chary and Imacaredformy2ds like this.
  2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Official Weeb Snake™ Snek

Antarctica
    That's fucking great. Someone actually thinks we care what gamefaqs thinks? Even better someone thinks we care about some butthurt fans!
    "Waaa!!! They didn't give this game a 10/10 Like everyone else! Let's call it "poorly worked" and call it shit!"
    It's better than instead of actually reading the review, they just called it wrong.

Last edited by Lilith Valentine, Mar 12, 2017
    Chary likes this.
  3. Imacaredformy2ds

Imacaredformy2ds Smartass
    Banned

Mexico
    It's not "the other way around", I think I can vouch for a lot of people that we're just trying to reason with you why it's not fucking clickbait;
    The title isn't EMHARGED WERST ZELDEH VARHHZ 7/9999 KLOKCHZ TO FOIND EATS MORE¡1¡q,q,q,
    Its just that it's gotten to the point people are calling you names because you refuse to understand.
    A review with Tom's opinions and a normal title isn't clickbait.
    If you don't like it, then just don't read it again. (I hate this mentality but I swear that this is the only possible way I could put this without sounding like a dumbass)

Last edited by Imacaredformy2ds, Mar 12, 2017
  4. VinsCool

VinsCool Persona Secretiva Felineus

Canada
    Seriously, people should stop getting batshit crazy over opinions. But this is internet after all, so why would I bother when some people have shit in their ears.

5. guitarheroknight

guitarheroknight 1.6180339887

Norway
    Eat little fishies, eat!

Imacaredformy2ds likes this.
  6. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".
    Former Staff

Croatia
    I'm sorry, I just didn't think this thread warranted a serious reply. But if you really want one, here goes:

1: If OP or anyone else had any comments or complaints about the review, they should have posted them in the appropriate thread here instead of starting a pointless new thread to whine about it.
    2: To answer the flamebaiting loaded question from the title: GBAtemp will not "keep" "doing clickbait" because GBAtemp was never "doing clickbait" in the first place. There was no devious scheme to give a controversial rating to draw in visitors, like the OP infers. A contributor wrote a review and it was published as is. We don't change review ratings to draw in visitors; however,
    3: We will not force reviewers to change their review just to avoid rustling someone's jimmies either.

Reviews are subjective, and just because you disagree with the rating doesn't mean there is a conspiracy afoot. Grow up and keep your paranoia in check.

Tl;dr: show us on the doll where Tom's review touched you:

[​IMG]

7. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I see lots of score comparisons here for no reason, why do people keep comparing games between scores? A score is meaningless. I don't read all reviews, when i do, i know is one person playing the game and making opinions of it. Not a group of people colab on one game review. Each review is unique and that is that. Mine opinion may not match others, well that how life goes, can't please everyone. I can only recall my experience with a game and share if i like it or not. I like metroid other M, i would give it a 5 for is balance of being average, so who cares, i can explain why i think is worth such a score, but not many agree on that.

Fact is you can't scale one person's experience on a game with the whole site responsible. A community of people who optionally do reviews for game are all one person independently. Score is simply a general representation of the entire opinion. Understanding what the person experienced is important. Everyone is different. I don't think resident evil 4 is all that great, so what? No one cares what i think, and i don't make a problem of it. Purpose of reviews are meaning less if this is how people react to it.:mellow:

8. Gourmet

OP Gourmet Banned
    Banned

Brazil
    Of course, more"Butthurt" and "salty". Oh please. I just made a small point, I just wrote a title, a word and an image. I didnt even read the whole thread until now. And here you are, over 100 posts later, saying how butthurt I AM.

You are the butthurt, you are the salt, obviously because my thread has the truth, and THE TRUTH HURTS. Too much for your GBATemp-licked butts.

9. omegasoul6

omegasoul6 ಠ_ಠ

Canada
    It's a pretty bad review all things considered but I fail to see how it's clickbait at all or how it required a topic about it outside of the actual review comment section.

10. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Dick, With Balls
    Reviewer

United States

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - clickbaits, GBATemp, Should

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.