Shoptemp Warranty

Noob15

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys just wondering i only saw shoptemp not selling flashcards anymore, but what about those who already bought from them.
What will happen if our card is defective? Do they still cover it under their warranty. Or has this not been decided yet

Why is it right after i buy form a place something always happens -.- (this and before rhs stoped shipping to canada)

if this was answered already sorry i couldn't find the answer anywere.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Well based on this post I would say that IF you managed to actually pay for a flashcard BEFORE they stopped selling them - you will still get it
QUOTE said:
NOTE: ALL ORDERS THAT WERE PAID FOR WILL BE SHIPPED NORMALLY. If you were able to pay for your order, it will be shipped.
As for Warranty - I would guess that IF they are still able to send out cards for people who have paid for them - then any defective cards will be replaced by them WHILE STOCKS LAST
IF they run out of stock of a particular card - I would guess they will either offer a similar replacement or money back
QUOTEAll products, without exception, may be returned to us whatever the reason within 7 days after receiving your order.......If you decide to return a product because you do not want it anymore, you may return it and we will refund your order completely except for the shipping costs........If one of the products of your order is defective, broken, or damaged, you may send it back to us in order to get a refund or an exchange.....
Almost all the products we sell on ShopTemp are subject to a 6-months warranty.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up