Hacking Shoptemp delivery questions.

kladamire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've convinced my brother to buy me a Acekard 2i from the shoptemp.net and I have a few questions before letting him buy it. (He has a credit card and I don't, but I'm paying him with cash for it.)

My first question is can the Acekard 2i work on a DSlite?
The second question is for people who've used the shoptemp.net website. How will the card be delivered? Should I have him put the card in my name so I can sign for it because it'll be dropped off by FedEx or something? Or will they just shove it in my mailbox and I can just put it in his name?
((Don't know if it matters. But he lives in Cali and I live in Washington with our folks.))

Also, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the Acekard 2i will work with any DS system, and will always work on a DS Lite.

Shoptemp isn't the site that sells the card, it just links you to known-trustworthy sites (well, unless you buy a used one, but the one on there right now is a tad overpriced IMO). As for a good site to buy them from, etcome.com is a great site and is also the official sponsor of GBATemp! :P

For shipping, they generally just deliver it with USPS or UPS or whatever. Depends really :P

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Have you decided which site you are purchasing from?

Question 1. yes

Question 2. they'll just shove it in the mailbox unless you opt for recorded delivery

kladamire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
etcome.com
I'll go with this site.

http://www.etcome.com/product/ak2i-card-for-3ds-dsi-ll-dsi-ds-lite-ds.html
^I'll buy that one. I can buy it on a Friday too receive it on Saturday? Because I won't be home soon enough since I have classes Mon-Thurs. That's why I'm worried about UPS delivery, I don't want too miss being able to sign for it and then they ship it back or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb