Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
I ordered 2 SC DS 2's. 1 was faulty (mine
frown.gif
)
Other then that, good delivery, great prices, will recommend to friends.

XWildcat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thought i`d give u a little bit of info that may be helpful.

I ordered my DSTWO last week and paid for DHL delivery, Ive Been using their tracking system to follow the package,
this morning at about 9am when i checked it said it was with the courier, Yes i thought, it will be here today.
to my horror when i checked again at dinner time it said it had been delivered to leeds and had been signed for....AAAARRRRGGGGHHH

I raised a ticket at shoptemp asking them to get in gear and get this sorted they must have got the tracking codes mixed up....

BE WARNED..... mine just got delivered, seems DHL reuse tracking codes (and after a bit of digging on their site it actually states they do)

So one appology to shoptemp later i thought i`d try to save other buyers the same fate.

all i can say is 3-4 days from hong kong and that included the weekend, WOW i`ve ordered stuff from uk that took longer than that.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Well all i can say is amazing

order last Thursday at around 11pm

picked up from Hong Kong on Saturday at 0:29 (guessing thats UK time)

Tracked from Saturday night

Arrived today at 15:30

now that's efficient service

now got to wait to get open to open my loverly package

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Has anyone had any success with the affiliation program so far?
I've successfully made two sales and earned $2.9 for it, I was also credited $3 silently, presumably because I alerted them that I made the button graphic they're using and they're welcome to it.

So yeah, $5.90 right now, a little more and that's a free R4DS.

jc.denton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yaaaay i got my TTDS and kingston microsd 2gb card today! Ordered may 2nd, arrived may 25th. Well, Dealextreme beat you to it, since I recieved an from there yesterday and I ordered it later, too. Anyways, I ran dstt fake checking software, the DSTT is legit. the microsd works as well. satisfied!

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Just got my DSTwo today (25th May) despite mye being a Cheapskate & only going for the 'HongKong Registered' delivery (supposed to take 3-5 weeks)

Pre-ordered on the 10th
Shipped on the 18th (official release date)
Got by 25th.... Not bad at all

Deathwing Zero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not really sure what to think as of yet. The site is fantastic, it has a nice layout and the english isn't horribly broken. I just wish I knew what was going on with my order.

Got an email saying it was shipped on the 19th of May (SCDS2 +8gb MS) UPS Express shipping, supposedly 3-5 days. 6 days later the tracking number still does not work and I have not received my order. Kind of bothered that the tracking number still doesn't work.

**EDIT**

Apparently by the time I posted this they had tried to deliver it, but there was no knock at the door. My guess is they used our doorbell which doesn't work.

However I paid $15 for express shipping, the delivery is LATE and somehow I owe a mysterious $2.68 which is NOT mentioned anywhere on my Shoptemp bill. At first I thought maybe it's because they have to make a second delivery, but checking it out on the UPS website, it said they were unable to collect funds on the first attempt. Anyone know what this is for? It's rather stupid that I owe mystery money when they are the ones owing me money. Also, I still cannot track the package. I was given a different number on the delivery notice from UPS.

So, retarded UPS aside (we all knew that) I'm quite pleased with Shoptemp's service. Could maybe use a bit of an improved tracking number service. Will order again, without using UPS.

ippei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I order mine (IEDGE & R4) Apr 28th and never receive it yet. They just send me a picture of package.
I can do that too..... Just simply mean people.
Make sure to pay little more and get trackable shipping method.

I learn so much from gbatemp so naturally I trust them too... Free Shipping is my biggest regret.
They might be good seller but not to me.. Watch out anyone taking advantage of Free Shipping.

May be I should send them picture of my Dog and tell them return real dog back to me...
Oh.. Well this is my first post and I am so angry with them...

Nice to meet you all.

Tekkin88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Umm.. My mom just ordered a SCDS2 and paid with paypal (I think
unsure.gif
). She got an e-mail payment confirmation nut my account still says that it's awaiting payment. What has happened?

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tekkin88 said:
unsure.gif
). She got an e-mail payment confirmation nut my account still says that it's awaiting payment. What has happened?
Oh, this happened to me, but I think it's normal. It takes awhile for it to register. Don't worry, they received your money! Your status should change soon.

Tekkin88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
Tekkin88 said:
unsure.gif
Oh, this happened to me, but I think it's normal. It takes awhile for it to register. Don't worry, they received your money! Your status should change soon.

Phew. Thank goodness. I just hope it changes before my mom gets mad.

janeyuyi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
:)Nice to meet you all here!Though there are still many complaints,but I will support shoptemp all the time,it really a good webstore which provide the best services for GBA Temp members...

Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I ordered 3 R4i SDHC's and got them in about 6-7 days ( sorry I forgot the exact date) with Hong Kong air mail ( with packaging)

Burlesque

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna try buying from shoptemp... All of these "really slow delivery" things are making me nervous, but I'd rather buy from something that GBATemp evidently endorses over GameKool (which looks shady, even as an official Acekard seller).

o3o

Will update with my official opinion later, but ordering tonight~

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll give you the tip...do not "hang your hat" on the GBAtemp endorsement side. If that is the thing that is swaying your purchase, then that is an error of judgement.
I ordered 26 April and finally received flashcart 4 June - do the math!! This was only after I went through weeks of constant messaging/emails with either slow replies or none at all. Endured an agonising wait over this period to final get them to confirm receipt of payment
wtf.gif
I think this site is very "hit or miss", which is not unlike the way DX was reputed to be like.
Shop here at your own peril....but I guess if the price is right and you're definitely not in a hurry (should there be any problems, like mine), then go for it.

edit: 1000th post
toot.gif
.....just wish it was a cheery one.

TaNmAn150

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mm.. I live in Australia, ordered a Supercard DS Two. Here are the results:
Ordered - 1st of June
Shipped - 3rd of June
Arrived - 7th of June

All in good order, ty so much Shoptemp
smile.gif
, i was shocked it came here so fast!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...