ShopTemp Customer Feedback topic

tKo HaXoR

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Placed an order for an R4, so i can try out the shiny new R4 Wood 1.5, for $6.00 + $2.50 for registered air mail.

Date Placed: April 15, 2010

Here is the USPS Tracking

- Delivered, April 23, 2010, 3:50 pm, LOS ANGELES, CA 9****
- Arrival at Unit, April 23, 2010, 8:12 am, LOS ANGELES, CA 9****
- Processed through Sort Facility, April 23, 2010, 1:25 am, LOS ANGELES, CA 9****
- Processed through Sort Facility, April 20, 2010, 3:15 pm, CHICAGO, IL 6****
- Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
- Foreign International Dispatch, April 18, 2010, 2:59 pm, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
- Foreign Acceptance, April 17, 2010, 11:26 am, HONG KONG

Too 9 days from the day I placed the order, till the day it arrived with standard registered air mail
smile.gif

I am very satisfied. Thanks Shop Temp!

nycsam786

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait to get mine that I ordered tonight. I am still waiting for them to accept the pending payment! I hope it gets shipped soon and gets here even sooner!

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tKo HaXoR said:
Placed an order for an R4, so i can try out the shiny new R4 Wood 1.5, for $6.00 + $2.50 for registered mail
You do realise R4 Wood is the AK GUI, right? So all you have done is buy an otherwise defunct cart, just to see how an AK2i running AKAIO looks like....but, without all of the additional features AK2i has (and always will have) over an R4.
It's a bit like wanting to try Kelloggs Corn Flakes so you buy the generic "home brand" Corn Flakes sold by the local supermarket just to see what they look & taste like - reasoning it's cheaper & looks the same....just end up eating cardboard.

K

kieran

Dark^'^Knight said:
tKo HaXoR said:
Placed an order for an R4, so i can try out the shiny new R4 Wood 1.5, for $6.00 + $2.50 for registered mail
You do realise R4 Wood is the AK GUI, right? So all you have done is buy an otherwise defunct cart, just to see how an AK2i running AKAIO looks like....but, without all of the additional features AK2i has (and always will have) over an R4.
It's a bit like wanting to try Kelloggs Corn Flakes so you buy the generic "home brand" Corn Flakes sold by the local supermarket just to see what they look & taste like - reasoning it's cheaper & looks the same....just end up eating cardboard.

I ordered an Acekard and an R4 a few days ago from Shoptemp. I wanted the R4 becuase it'd be good to have if my acekard ever crapped out on me. 6 dollars to have a backup card is pretty damn good imo.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kieran said:
I ordered an Acekard and an R4 a few days ago from Shoptemp. I wanted the R4 becuase it'd be good to have if my acekard ever crapped out on me. 6 dollars to have a backup card is pretty damn good imo.
That's cool. But trust me, if your AK2i faulters it won't be too long after using the R4 running Wood you'll be might pissed you didn't fork out the extra few bucks for the "real thing". Unless you are a person that only uses maximum 2GB MSD cards, then you won't miss too much.

pepe1705

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do you recommend me the Ez-flash Vi of shoptemp?? y want it for play dsi games in my DS lite, play the games that are now in the market, etc.

One question: The team of Ez-flash Vi get updates of the firmware often?? THX

friarhat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys, my iedge arrived today. Took just over 2 weeks (hk mail) and that includes the whole volcano-oh my god we cant fly,run and hide!-oh wait its fine fiasco. Impressive stuff imo.

I received a fake from another site (check the iedge forum), and I can confirm the ones from gbatemp are 100% genuine! Just waiting for my memory card to arrive (not from gbatempshop) and I can test it out.

/highfive

Traitor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Purchased an R4 + 2GB kingston microSD on the 14th, was shipped out on the 16th and is now in my hands on the 27th. So far no complaints, everything works great.

nycsam786

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please contact me from ShopTemp, I have more than patiently been waiting for my order to get sorted out. Do not get me wrong there has been some contact to get it sorted out but it has been at a turtle's pace. I have put my order in a while ago and I was hoping to have resolved the problem by now which is not on my end. I hope to hear back from you guys soon.

Bogard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered one a while back for my nephews, and Shoptemp got it shipped incredibly fast on HK registered.

When it got here, it worked beautifully, so I set it up with a theme and gave it to my sister.

Thank you Shoptemp!

svetz

Trophies
XP
Country
Bought a DSTTi Card on 7/4/2010, order arrived on the 22nd but contained a standard TTDS. I whinged via ticket immediately after opening the packet (with piccy).

Got this reply on the 24th:

Hi Jonathan,

we're really sorry for the delay, we've been investigating the issue.
We don't know what happened with your order, it's possible that the orders department made a mistake while packing your order!
We're going to get back to you with a solution ASAP.
Sorry again for the inconvenience!

Had no further contact. Not happy.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered an Acekard 2i during the promo and received it in about a week (and maybe a day). Very satisfied with the pricing and shipping :] They also answered my questions when I submitted it to customer support or w/e. And definitely looking forward to making more purchases in the future!

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
svetz said:
Bought a DSTTi Card on 7/4/2010, order arrived on the 22nd but contained a standard TTDS. I whinged via ticket immediately after opening the packet (with piccy).

Got this reply on the 24th:

Hi Jonathan,

we're really sorry for the delay, we've been investigating the issue.
We don't know what happened with your order, it's possible that the orders department made a mistake while packing your order!
We're going to get back to you with a solution ASAP.
Sorry again for the inconvenience!

Had no further contact. Not happy.
they probably have already sent you a new DSTTi ... just be patient man! you're getting 2 cards while you paid for 1
tongue.gif

i'll ask them to make sure though
wink.gif
they're on weekend now so gotta wait a few days

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey all:

I recently ordered a bunch of DSTT cards and an EZ5 card. All of them worked. I also ordered a bunch of Sandisk micro SD cards - and that is where the problem is - I ordered five 4gb ones and one 8gb one. The 8gb one and one of the five 4gb ones were good. The remaining four 4gb ones were noticeably slower than the other memory cards. They still work, but are noticeable slower in loading and are noticeably slower when I format them with Panasonic SD formatter.

I caution people about ordering memory cards from Shoptemp. Otherwise, my experience was fine. I just wont order any more memory cards from them - and they didn't respond to my complaint about the memory cards either.

Wugger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Preordered the SuperCardTwo, and that was some nice streamlined buying action right there. No hassle, no weird forms that were badly worded, nothing of the sort.

I made a mistake on the preorder and had to ask support to change a detail and got the problem fixed within a day and half.

dacore270

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered the DSTWO. The order process and use of paypal was the simplest I've seen. Still waiting patiently for the DSTWO to be released.

jc.denton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey y'all. Just ordered a DSTT and a microSD 2GB. I live in Sweden, when should I expect delivery (hong kong air)?

I must say, the prices were very good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated