ShopTemp Customer Feedback topic

quartercast

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Fantastic site, very easy to use. E-mail updates were clear and sent promptly.

One gripe I have is the exchange rate, the SCDS2 is now listed at 37.50 USD / 44.25 AUD.

According to the official exchange rate (xe.com) 37.50 USD = 40.4513 AUD

$4 is a pretty big difference, I've pointed this out before.

JPhantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haven't ordered anything just wanted to say that I can't seem to find what payment methods you guys accept. I've read on the forums but it seems like it should be on the site w/o. having to actually order something. you probably have it somewhere but I can't seem to find it. maybe it needs to be a bit more clear

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
JPhantom said:
haven't ordered anything just wanted to say that I can't seem to find what payment methods you guys accept. I've read on the forums but it seems like it should be on the site w/o. having to actually order something. you probably have it somewhere but I can't seem to find it. maybe it needs to be a bit more clear
Go to ShopTemp, click Help & FAQs, go to the Payment section. And it's right there.

silly_z45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
quartercast said:
Fantastic site, very easy to use. E-mail updates were clear and sent promptly.

One gripe I have is the exchange rate, the SCDS2 is now listed at 37.50 USD / 44.25 AUD.

According to the official exchange rate (xe.com) 37.50 USD = 40.4513 AUD

$4 is a pretty big difference, I've pointed this out before.

i think thats because shoptemp uses a different rate to others. when you buy with paypal youll find the cost is actually around $40-$41.

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just finished ordering a supercard DSTWO and an Acekard 2i. Support was good and I received responses in a timely fashion. The only issue is with free shipping since it doesn't seem to apply to the UAE even with orders exceeding 50$. Otherwise it was a really nice experience. Looking forward to buying from you again (waiting for that ps2 usb adapter and some GBA flashcard).

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
remember that shipping costs/methods also depend on who is willing to ship what to where.

large orders/items for example may not work with regular HK airmail and require registered.
and aliviss: maybe DHL considers vietnam as "remote" which means they charge more.

i do have a small problem though.
my tracking number doesn't work.
i got a tracking number for HK registered airmail yesterday, but the HK post office site still won't accept the tracking number.

aliviss

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i don't thing so because pitman live in Greece and shipping cost is 30$

Vietnam nearly Hongkong

I often buy in play-asia and shipping by Fedex (500g ~ 12$)

I don't see free shipping in shipping method.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
aliviss said:
i don't thing so because pitman live in Greece and shipping cost is 30$

Vietnam nearly Hongkong

I often buy in play-asia and shipping by Fedex (500g ~ 12$)

I don't see free shipping in shipping method.
just checked, i don't know how many cities/villages vietnam has but 472 of them are listed as remote by DHL which explains the extra $30 shipping fee

Gunmaster51

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ordered an acekard 2i. Checking out was great. Price was fair, no wait, it was downright cheap especially with the coupon! And unlike some other online sellers, it looks like they don't steal your money through their shipping rates. Anyways I'll put them up resellerratings.com as they don't seem to be up there yet.

Luchian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered the Supercard DSTwo. Check out was simple enough and the shipping seemed fair. They are having some issues (apparently) with the website though as my "check order status" screen comes back with "you've not placed any orders" which is false. I contacted their support and they say it's likely an issue with the system and it needs to be fixed but that my pre-order is on their computers.
Troubling, but hopefully it will be corrected soon.

ColdForge

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tunecore.com
XP
Country
United States
Very happy with the prices and the ease of checking out. I must also point out though, that this is one of the most easy to navigate and informative card shops I've seen yet. Definitely a card shop made by flash card users.
smile.gif
Some of the card sites out on the web are so stinking hard to navigate. Now I just gotta wait patiently for my order. Thanks guys and keep up the good work.

wischmob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well - they are just too slow. I placed an order on saturday; yes i know there was the weekend, but now its about 13:30 in Hong Kong and they STILL havent processed my order? Can they have too many orders to process or are they just too slow... my order is showing "awaiting payment", and though i know it´s nothing to be worried about referring to the sticky about this i am quite a bit disappointed. There are other shops i usually buy all my flashcard stuff, i just used ShopTemp to preorder the SCDS2 as ShopTemp was said all over the forum to be great.

EDIT: Wait - just like its magic, i just received a mail from ShopTemp telling me my order status is "preorder". Does this mean my SCDS2 will be shipped when they have them in stock?

EDIT2: Nevermind, they just sent an email (i really thought they won´t react). So now i´ll just have to wait. Luckily i have put it into my shopping cart while it was discounted for only 22 bucks (€). Now i get it and a 8gb microSD for only 37 bucks (€), great price.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just got my 4 Acekard2is and microSD! Ordered the 10th, came today, would have come yesterday but UPS screwed up as usual.

Love the service so far, just one thing I can recommend: Change "Completed" to "Processed" because it's confusing. Completed should be "the order is finished", and it can't possibly be finished if it's not shipped
smile.gif

suzannem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered Ackcard card 7th April, still waiting for delivery, order states shipped with a DHL Express tracking number, but have tried to track through DHL, but not recognised. Can't wait for card so can use DSi.

nycsam786

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suzannem said:
Ordered Ackcard card 7th April, still waiting for delivery, order states shipped with a DHL Express tracking number, but have tried to track through DHL, but not recognised. Can't wait for card so can use DSi.
Doesn't the wait feel like forever when you are anticipating something you really want?

Finishoff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ordered 2 flash carts, overall the layout of the website makes the site really easily to navigate with. The description for the products is also a plus too.

I'll add something else when my shipments arrives.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM