shoptemp.com and SuperCard ...

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by djcraze, Dec 5, 2010.

Dec 5, 2010
  1. djcraze
    OP

Newcomer djcraze Advanced Member

United States
    This might not be the place to post, but I figure you all have sufficient experience to possibly help me out.

I just went to shoptemp.com and purchesed the SuperCard DSTwo ... only then did I realize at the top of the site it says they can no longer sell Nintendo DS Flash Carts and that all products are listed as sold out so no one can purchase any, however the SuperCard DSTwo shows stock and I was able to purchase it.

Do any of you think I should rely on ShopTemp to ship my product, or should I look else where? Also, if it's not against Fourm TOS, can someone suggest a place to purchase it from?

Thanks!
    Kyle

2. Sop

Banned Sop groovy dude lmao

Australia
    I think they started selling them again.

3. Verack

Member Verack GBAtemp Regular

United States
    It's fine to suggest sites. I personally ordered my DSTwo from www.kickgaming.com . They're based in Toronto,Canada, although they ship to the USA. It took about 3 days for my card to come with the basic shipping, and I've ordered from them in the past with similar shipping times. Mind you, I live a bit to the south in the USA, so you shouldn't have to wait too long to receive your card from them.

4. djcraze
    OP

United States
    Should I request to cancel my order, or wait it out?

5. Verack

Member Verack GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You should keep your order, as ShopTemp said they'll ship it if you were able to buy it.

Direct quote:

6. djcraze
    OP

United States
    Fair enough. Thank you [​IMG]

7. Rfire

Member Rfire GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I recommend nds card sale (put them together) dot com. Cheapest, but you'll need to wait a month for your stuff to arrive.

Also they will inundate you with newsletters and crap, but you can opt out once they send you the first email.

Oh on further look it seems they aren't the rock bottom price for the DSTwo. $35

I do recommend that $2.99 R4 though. Been using that exact same one for a year now with Wood and it works great no complaints.