Shop01media shipping info

Sir

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As it is probably indeed the case, judging from what everyone else says - there is no separate licenses for Pro Customers. There is one tied to the dongle. I reckon SX OS will generate a valid license-request file when you boot it up first with your dongle and you'll use that to retrieve your license. Since multiple resellers already stated that it'll be this way I start to believe that Shop01media made a mistake there, sending a statement that was only meant for SX OS customers to SX PRO customers as well.
I was talking about my order of the SX OS

gEist

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Order ID: 486xx ordered 16/05 @21h with shipping UPS/DPD d2d
still ready for delivery, last update like all others (14/06)

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#489xx for Pro

I have #493xx and I'm supposed to be in the first batch, but my order hasn't been updated since 14/06.

I'm really starting to regret ordering the Pro instead of just the OS. My main concern was avoiding the reliance on a PC, but right now I would settle for the TegraSmash method if that meant I would get my OS earlier...

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh wow, they're slower than I hoped. If they continue at that pace (assuming they're going "first come first served"), mine won't get shipped until the end of the week
There hasn't been anything shipped yet. Only the mail that the order is processed, which came two days ago. But nothing on the way yet.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you get a tracking code, then it's handed over to the postal office. They can't generate those by themselves as far as I'm aware.
Well of course they can... I can also print out a stamp with a tracking code at home and send the letter two weeks later.
And since the tracking number doesn't return anything, it's not at the post office yet.

xy-maps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, they just bought the stamps in advance, just checked the tracking number and they haven't sent it yet. But they also wrote that the letters will be sent at the end of the month, so I don't expect it until next week at the earliest. It will certainly arrive for me
at the end of July or at the beginning of Augest, because it takes about 6 working days until the parcel arrives here and the customs here are very, very slow...

I think I will buy meanwhile the Os itself somewhere else, till my dongle arrive.

Last edited by xy-maps,

quint80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
My guess is they still haven't received stock yet of Pro or OS. They are preparing shipments in advance, so when stock arrives they can drop device in, seal package and start shipping. That could be why people have started receiving tracking numbers days ahead of the devices actually being sent.

n3mur1t0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Just received a "new" update, pretty much the same as the old one, except they clarified the SX OS statements:

The first batch of Xecuter SX Pro is on the way to us, it should arrive to our stock within a week (it depends on DHL and customs. Please be patient. You will get your SX from this first batch. We will ship to you as planned end of this month (impossible to say exact date, it will be soon). All orders will be dispatched in same order they arrived. Not ethat it will take us few days to clear the pre-order que. OS Licenses - NEW INFORMATION we'ver got from Xecuter: If you ordered SX Pro one license is integrated with the dongle, you need to wait for the dongle in other words. Sorry but it it's impossible to send license separate that is included in SX Pro dongle. If you ordered a stand alone license it will be emailed to you within ~one day, also it will be added to your order. You will be always able to login to our shop and see it on your order history. Thank you!

Status is still "Ready for delivery"

Reactions: quint80

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So is asked again and they said the following.

If you ordered SX Pro one license is integrated with the dongle, you
need to wait for the dongle in other words. They sent another
information before about licenses but now we get to kno wthat SX Pro
have integrated license, impossible to send it separate.

If you ordered a stand alone license it will be emailed to you very soon
now, also it will be added to your order.
You will be always able to login to our shop and see it on your order
history. Thank you!
So they were indeed mistaken, there is no license delivered earlier.
I inquired again if the dongle is already in their hands. I figured so because they already created shipping labels, but I reckon they don't even have it yet but just prepared everything

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So everything was just.. a lie! An empty package number. So no SX Pro in the next few days. : (

It seems we have to wait until the end of the month.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Labels are prepared to work faster when they arrive. The shipment is on the way with DHL, in best case we get it at the end of this week, maybe just after the weekend
So, yes, shop01media buyers have to wait until end of next week at least. Which is nothing more than they promised already, end of June.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up