Shop01media shipping info

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The first batch of Xecuter SX Pro is on the way to us, it should arrive to our stock within a week (it depends on DHL and customs. Please be patient. You will get your SX from this first batch. We will ship to you as planned end of this month (impossible to say exact date, it will be soon). All orders will be dispatched in same order they arrived. Not ethat it will take us few days to clear the pre-order que. OS Licenses - NEW INFORMATION we'ver got from Xecuter: If you ordered SX Pro one license is integrated with the dongle, you need to wait for the dongle in other words. Sorry but it it's impossible to send license separate that is included in SX Pro dongle. If you ordered a stand alone license it will be emailed to you within ~one day, also it will be added to your order. You will be always able to login to our shop and see it on your order history. Thank you!

Here too! Nice!

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also got the same email. Reeeeaaally regretting getting the Pro version. I think the OS would have been enough and I could have been using right now (if I had bought it in another store).

Kinda disappointed with Shop01Media, honestly.

Edgy_Edge

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I also got the same email. Reeeeaaally regretting getting the Pro version. I think the OS would have been enough and I could have been using right now (if I had bought it in another store).

They've stated that you'll receive your product by the end of the month. Next time try to read the description boi. 0 reasons to be dissapointed with this shop.

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

They've stated that you'll receive your product by the end of the month. Next time try to read the description boi. 0 reasons to be dissapointed with this shop.
He's got a point there.

Goloki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pretty sure they didn't when the product went up for pre-order.

Goloki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got this in the mail a few minutes ago:

Your order is being prepared. NOTE: It's not shipped yet. Please be patient.
You will be notified when it is shipped.
Your tracking number will be possible to track AFTER your package will be shipped at http://emonitoring.poczta-polska.pl/?lang=en

Tracking: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Looks like they're updating each order manually, hence the delay. Hopefully this means the product ships as soon as it gets to them later this week. From Poland to here, I guess it'll take it about 3 or 4 business days.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TX chose a pretty retarded way to provide the licence to PRO buyers. Why not just make it a digital download for EVERYONE? Why make people wait weeks to receive the dongle just to use the licence that everyone else can get now? It doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: chikoo_69

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TX chose a pretty retarded way to provide the licence to PRO buyers. Why not just make it a digital download for EVERYONE? Why make people wait weeks to receive the dongle just to use the licence that everyone else can get now? It doesn't make any sense.
Absolutely correct, but that ship has sailed now I reckon

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Got this in the mail a few minutes ago:

Your order is being prepared. NOTE: It's not shipped yet. Please be patient.
You will be notified when it is shipped.
Your tracking number will be possible to track AFTER your package will be shipped at http://emonitoring.poczta-polska.pl/?lang=en

Tracking: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Looks like they're updating each order manually, hence the delay. Hopefully this means the product ships as soon as it gets to them later this week. From Poland to here, I guess it'll take it about 3 or 4 business days.
Me too. It's getting interesting.

n3mur1t0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Still nothing for me, like I said, I think they can only "pre-generate" those tracking numbers for registered mail delivery, unfortunately :(

CaptSaveAHoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who all here thinks of buying another one but from someone in the US? I'm over here impatiently waiting on my shop01media SXPro and thérè is still no update on it

devpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Who all here thinks of buying another one but from someone in the US? I'm over here impatiently waiting on my shop01media SXPro and thérè is still no update on it

I'm order number 499xx and got my tracking number yesterday around noon, so yeah they're quite slow, but considering that they don't have anything to ship yet i'm not holding my breath.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i got my tracking number yesterday to, it looks like they've got alot of jiffy bags labelled up and ready so when they get them in the next few days they can just put them in the jiffy bag and ship them straight out, hopefully this time next week we will have them.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They've been pretty honest so far about shipping probably happening towards the end of the month.

I don't care about the delay personally as I'd rather they deal with the shipping from China, and I only have to worry about shipping within Europe.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i got my tracking number yesterday to, it looks like they've got alot of jiffy bags labelled up and ready so when they get them in the next few days they can just put them in the jiffy bag and ship them straight out, hopefully this time next week we will have them.
Exactly like that, they prepared the bags and will ship out in order of incoming purchases. I just mailed them again to ask about an update, as in if the goods have arrived already

Edit:
Hi, not yet. Hope it will be here any day.

Last edited by wurstpistole,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol