Shop Channel not working...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Daku93, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Daku93
    OP

Daku93 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 24, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Düsseldorf, Germany
    Hey guys.

Tody I wanted to download the new Intenet channel, so I started tge Shop Channel, but it just brought me back to the System menu.
    I have 4.1E wanninkoko updated and I installt the Shop with such an ijstaller.
    What can I do?

2. xzxero

xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

Jul 18, 2008
    United States
    SB
    use NUSD to get the shop channel wad and install it.

3. Szalkow

Szalkow RawkSD Cheerleader

Jul 9, 2009
    United States
    Uni
    Easier: use WiiSCU to install the newest shop channel and update IOS61, which Shop Channel 4.0-era uses.

4. Vsin

Vsin Member

Newcomer
    May 19, 2009
    United States
    When the download of the new Opera channel starts, I am given right away error code 204036. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? The selection on the Shop Channel gives the option of Update or Gift. I thought it was maybe because I had the old one there and so deleted it and tried again. Even without the old Opera Channel in my system, I still only have the option of Upgrade (nothing in there now to upgrade) or give as a gift. Of course the same error each time I try to download it. Same results if I try to install it to SD card also. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice