Hacking Shitty Server For 5.5.0/5.5.1 Exploits!

MeowMixSSB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still freezes on media player. Rean's guide works fine for me but I would like to use this at Smash tournaments.

Donzi

Trophies
Behind you, don't look at me, just feel me...
XP
Country
OK so the TV screen freezes with a black screen but is in video mode. The gamepad just stays on the Kexploit and Kexploit for loadiine screen but is completely unusable.
Here's my SD card
c4bcf328e1e765bcb679a4245674b7e1.png

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Mine if working fine, but can't happen to launch the game though, on mii maker mode, dont have any other game.
I don't have to download mi maker right? already on wiiu , correct?
I am using the last Loadiine night beat 0.3 from their website (gx2_34e36c8)

Digitalmozart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine if working fine, but can't happen to launch the game though, on mii maker mode, dont have any other game.
From what I understand, you're saying that you can launch Loadiine just fine, but you can't launch the game from Loadiine, correct?

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
From what I understand, you're saying that you can launch Loadiine just fine, but you can't launch the game from Loadiine, correct?
Exactly!! I am running the browser first then run the kexploit, then relaunch the browser then launch homebrowser menu which from that I load Loadiine

Edit:
For some reasons, nothing seem to work in the last 10 min, KEexploit keep freezing now, before, it was 100% success( 10 times in row)

Last edited by 0nethe,

UrbanPwner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i use this? i have an SD card, do i need a specific kind? also on the wii u do i just go to big.a.trade. then click one of those?

TayTayTheKiller

Forever noob
Trophies
XP
Country
how did you get yours to work? Could you sceenshot your files?
I'm just self hosting on my pc using xampp. My internet access is through wired LAN and had a usb wifi stick lying around, so I just made a .bat to set the usb wifi as a hotspot and got my Wii U to connect to it so it wont have any internet access but can access this package locally.

simple bat for enabling a plugged in wifi device to become a hot spot is this (as admin)

netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=Wiibrew key=whatever
netsh wlan start hostednetwork

ssid being the name of the network and key being the password of course.

found it here http://lifehacker.com/turn-your-windows-10-computer-into-a-wi-fi-hotspot-1724762931

Last edited by TayTayTheKiller,

JorgeSalgado

Trophies
XP
Can you guys help me? What files am I suppose to have inside my sd card before clicking your link? Just loadiine/kernel and games?
Thank you!

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
OP
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
Everything SHOULD work fine, have you looked up and SD Card setup video?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can you guys help me? What files am I suppose to have inside my sd card before clicking your link? Just loadiine/kernel and games?
Thank you!
If you download the package on the bottom of the first page, there's a folder called wiiu, just drop it into the root of your SD Card and you're good to go!

JorgeSalgado

Trophies
XP
Everything SHOULD work fine, have you looked up and SD Card setup video?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you download the package on the bottom of the first page, there's a folder called wiiu, just drop it into the root of your SD Card and you're good to go!

Really? 'cause there are two folders: A and B. I assume the wiiu folder you mentioned is the one on folder B. So, all I have to do to install loadiine and play backups is to put it on the SD card? Awesome!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...