miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I finally want to order me a Supercard DSTWO, but I'm a bit paranoid of stuff ordered from non-EU countries ending up at the customs office and having to get the stuff from there, having to pay taxes and all.

Thing is, Just the Supercard with free shipping would be right around the limit (around 25 Euro) something ordered from non-EU countries can have without having to pay taxes, but I want to have my card by next week, so I'd like to take the fast shipping, but customs add the shipping price to the actual item's price, so then I'd be over the limit of tax-free importing.

My question is, did many of you guys, who already ordered stuff there, have to pick it up at the customs office? I'd like to support shoptemp and all.. but if fast shipping means having to pay taxes, the price would be about the same as ordering the card from a German shop... ordering it from a German shop would mean the card would be here by the end of this week and no going to the customs office... meh... I'm unsure what to do... :/

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Syl +1