Hacking Shipped as a letter? Is this normal?

Kanemura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a note from the post office today to go pick up a registered "letter". Is this normal? Letters go through a fricking masher in processing, and I paid $2 extra for registered at shoptemp which I assumed was with the box...I can't afford to send this thing back to China if it's broken...now I have to wait until Monday, pissed off and curious as to it's condition...

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From the ShopTemp shipping page
QUOTE said:
Please note that tracking registered airmail is not anywhere near as accurate as courier serivces own tracking systems, such as DHL and UPS. Tracking details will often not appear for several days after shipping so please be patient. We recommend you use DHL or UPS if you want to keep track of your parcel easier.

Just like $1 shipping, all your original product packaging is included.

Rates start at $2.50 regardless of the order size and weight, and the higher the value of your order, the lesser the rate. If your order total is $50 or over, this method becomes completely free.

I imagine it's by Airmail Small Packets. It's at the post office as you need to sign for it. If it has been send without the packaging, take a photo of the package before you open it.

I gather the box isn't that big, so to the person who did the card it could be as a letter.

Kanemura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really really hope so, because this little card says registered letter...I've been anticipating this thing for a while now and would be heart broken if it was smashed lol...

I convinced my mom to go pick it up for me tomorrow, since I work and redelivery wouldn't happen until monday...so I suppose I'll report back and lett yall know if it was a happy tale or one filled with heartbreak

unsure.gif

Kanemura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It arrived just fine, and works great! I was silly for worrying, but the stupid USPS designation for this being a "letter" threw me off. It actually came in the original packaging, which was then placed inside a type of a manila mailing envelope. The envelope is probably why it was designated as a letter.

Anyways, just wanted to say for any future people wondering about the same thing, don't worry! ShopTemp got this thing to me in perfect shape!
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.