Gaming Shiny Silvally Event (Japan) - Help?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
agIopFB.png

I know it doesn't start until the 23rd, but is there a way to get this in America?

Also, I remember something having to do with HANS and getting that robo-legendary dude...

Anyone know of a way to get these out-of-region events?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Google pkhex, it's a save editor that can give you mystery gifts from any region.
That is an option, isn't it? I know it sounds... silly... but you know when you hunt for a shiny vs editing a pokemon to be shiny? I know it's legit the same as getting the serial, because it's the same file, but that way feels very... cheat-y :P

Thanks though!

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is an option, isn't it? I know it sounds... silly... but you know when you hunt for a shiny vs editing a pokemon to be shiny? I know it's legit the same as getting the serial, because it's the same file, but that way feels very... cheat-y :P

Thanks though!
I know what you mean. If you want a legit one, I'd suggest checking out
https://reddit.com/r/pokemontrades and offering something for that silvally.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: ThisIsDaAccount

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks though!
You don't have to edit one. You can inject the legit WonderCard in PKHeX and receive the pokemon normally from the delivery person in game. The wondercard is dumped straight from GameFreaks servers so it's legit. You can even inject it more than once to SR for the nature you want if it's random.

Reactions: RustInPeace

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just wait? The Shiny Koko event came West after a few months, there's no way this will be Japanese exclusive. If you can't wait, there's wondercard injection and PKHex as mentioned already, where you can change the game save's language to Japanese, and through region emulation with Luma3DS (HANS is outdated), you can claim the event manually, though who would be willing to part with a serial code?

You don't have to edit one. You can inject the legit WonderCard in PKHeX and receive the pokemon normally from the delivery person in game. The wondercard is dumped straight from GameFreaks servers so it's legit. You can even inject it more than once to SR for the nature you want if it's random.

Or RNG, it's so easy on Gen 7 with 3DSRNGTool and PokeCalcNTR.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just wait? The Shiny Koko event came West after a few months, there's no way this will be Japanese exclusive. If you can't wait, there's wondercard injection and PKHex as mentioned already, where you can change the game save's language to Japanese, and through region emulation with Luma3DS (HANS is outdated), you can claim the event manually, though who would be willing to part with a serial code?

Or RNG, it's so easy on Gen 7 with 3DSRNGTool and PokeCalcNTR.
Never know, I've seen many times people have given away serial codes for foreign pokemon on PPOrg. I was able to get codes for Volcaion, the Korean Cafe Pikachu and a few others. Though, it's irritating to me that hardcore event collectors count region spoof collection as "hacks". I had to download Sharedfonttool just so I could do Korean ones without all the "???????" Lmao

Reactions: RustInPeace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1