Hacking SHINING ARK ENGLISH PROJECT!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rid1ey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Firstly, so happy there is an English Patch coming for Shining Ark - your hard work and time is sincerely appreciated!

It will obviously be ready when it's ready but is there a way to be notified when it's complete for download?

can i subscribe to notifications on this topic? I have created this account due to your impending English Patch and this is my first post!

Thanks again!

Reactions: takeya yuki

vergil2012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will automatically ''watch'' the thread you are posting (except you changed the default settings). It means whenever someone is replying you will get a notification.

Last edited by vergil2012,
Reactions: takeya yuki

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Announcement: I had to cancel days of memories English translation projects. The reasons is I lost the dom translation script due my mistake. And I don't want to start from A again after I being trough so much struggle to finish one by one story and event. Dom and kof fan can I hate me as you want due my mistake and my bigger apologize to them. Shining Ark English still in schedule release soon.

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Announcement: I had to cancel days of memories English translation projects. The reasons is I lost the dom translation script due my mistake. And I don't want to start from A again after I being trough so much struggle to finish one by one story and event. Dom and kof fan can I hate me as you want due my mistake and my bigger apologize to them. Shining Ark English still in schedule release soon.
That's sad to hear. Because of it I upload to google docs script and translate there. And what is dom mean?

D

Deleted User

Good luck for the Shining Ark project ^_^

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
That's sad to hear. Because of it I upload to google docs script and translate there. And what is dom mean?
Dom is "Days of memories" and the picture bellow is the sample of the games
Luise ending.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

time for finale the project soon. :yaypsp:

Reactions: kagekyo and k7ra

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sigh, my apologize. I had to delay the games release. First I got problem with my proofreader and now I being force to take times to check my grammar mistake in script, sigh. Second I got issues with my health now. See you next months or other months and sorry if take times again, I hope for everyone patience.

D

Deleted User

Sigh, my apologize. I had to delay the games release. First I got problem with my proofreader and now I being force to take times to check my grammar mistake in script, sigh. Second I got issues with my health now. See you next months or other months and sorry if take times again, I hope for everyone patience.

Best wishes for your health!

KainLegacy535

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Take care, we will wait for you.

D

Deleted User

Great job on the progress! I'm glad at least this one is being finished. Shame blade got canceled, guess it's official now. Only got the items and skills done in a test patch. It playes great with no bugs so the project can be done. Neo gave up and got frustrated with the project. Hope you feel better soon!

Reactions: Deleted User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...