Hacking SHINING ARK ENGLISH PROJECT!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
"I am sincerest apologies for any
broken issues here"
I really hope the proof reader is good, because the new screens + the apologies... (which I didn't ask btw, I was just stating a fact) it's not that great so far.

0803775aef.jpg

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
broken issues here"
I really hope the proof reader is good, because the new screens + the apologies... (which I didn't ask btw, I was just stating a fact) it's not that great so far.

0803775aef.jpg
You mean panis?
Yeah, p*nis in game...

Reactions: takeya yuki

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Reactions: kagekyo

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
View attachment 109512

Yea, that loli name is "Panis" and it's officially her name.
You can make research for her name in this website:
http://shining-world.jp/ark/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shining_Ark

Actually "Panis" mean pan or bread in Latin language.
You can check the source in here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panis_Angelicus

And please be careful with your words next time,
especially here.:)
I know about pan=bread thing, but that there a name like this is really funny :D
Plus I try to be careful, thanks!
Interesting how there you do translation, is script was encrypted or you do hex editing for translation?
And thanks that you do translation of this great game ;)

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I know about pan=bread thing, but that there a name like this is really funny :D
Plus I try to be careful, thanks!
Interesting how there you do translation, is script was encrypted or you do hex editing for translation?
And thanks that you do translation of this great game ;)

Encrypted+Hex+Extra English Learning Course......

And I wish you a Happy New Year
and thanks for all your support, I sincerely appreciate it:)

Panthaero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
broken issues here"
Super late reply, but I am familiar enough with English to get by in college lol I'm cleaning up everything from the very start to the end. Buns and I will def get this done properly

Last edited by Panthaero,

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sorry to disappoint everyone here because it's took long time to complete this game patched. My excuse is.... I had to deal my real life mess, sigh.... I will announced the partial patch for shining ark but it's will release maybe in mac or april, reason is I want to beta test the patch first and take time to complete installed the half of translation script in the game(write half light novel) also to beta test other game too for its release. I will release Days of memories 2 partial patched, some psp visual novel game also work fine with English patches but I want to keep the game title a secret and some pc visual novel game also with secret title but it will be release in the same date as shining ark. Thanks for read message and I will be missing now until the further notice. Sayonara.

Last edited by takeya yuki, , Reason: Grammar mistake

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, don't worry about it. Tbh, a translation project should take as long as necessary, be it 1, 2, 3 or even more years. It's just a hobby of sorts so there's no rush.

deitz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
sorry, we need to donate something to the team, as a gift or something, i wait for this eng game for eternity lol, shining blade tears to tiara also, lol

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
sorry, we need to donate something to the team, as a gift or something, i wait for this eng game for eternity lol, shining blade tears to tiara also, lol

I understand what do you mean. Please don't worried, I will never asked any fund for my translation project and put any annoying ads/commercial on the download link for the patch release soon, even the thing I hate the most when unashamed warez blog will used my patch for their own profit gained. Purpose for my work is to support the video games industry by release the patch to attached with the original games. At least please appreciated the staff of the games maker that has never sleep enough just to finish the games.

Last edited by takeya yuki,

Beswaifu32

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So you need help with translating and grammer and such?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm not really good at japanesse though, but if i could help in any way possible that would be nice.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So, can anyone give me any insight on what this project is all about?

Last edited by Beswaifu32,

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I see, your drawing got much improvement now:) This project is about to convert Japanese games called Shining Ark into English conversation.
You can see the detail of the games here:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shining_Ark

Maybe you can be my beta tester (test the games) or becoming the games review for Shining Ark.

richterw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm hyped for the release.
I've been quietly following this thread from time to time, but if you're still in need of someone else to beta test, i'll be glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1