Hacking SHINING ARK AND BLADE PROJECT WILL BE CONTINUE

zerodown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Welp, it seems this game will never be translated, so I'm playing it using RetroArch awesome AI translation feature. It requiers some setup, but works well enough. I'm able to follow the story alright, gameplay is also not an enigma. Seems like a cute little game with a lot of heart that brings me back into simpler days of gaming, when PSP was alive.

Just a bit cumbersome for a fast reader like me to wait several seconds each time for the text to pop up, but I can listen to nice jap audio in the meantime, so it's not all bad.
I'll look for how to do this, better than waiting for translation or remake

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Reactions: zerodown

Ariff Tsukasa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
the project is dead
Sorry is still alive
Post automatically merged:

I will realese the patch on February 2023. Thank you for hoping this project. I'm sorry if I take time because my life is not perfect like the others, I got mother to take care and my mental health issues to deal. Again I want to apologize for taking time.

Last edited by Ariff Tsukasa,

Kyoka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Sorry is still alive

I will realese the patch on February 2023. Thank you for hoping this project. I'm sorry if I take time because my life is not perfect like the others, I got mother to take care and my mental health issues to deal. Again I want to apologize for taking time.
you will release patch of both games?

zeromaya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sorry is still alive

That's awesome! I'm glad it's finally getting release. Can you provide any screenshots of your work if you can?
Also it's ok that you're taking care of your mother man.

Reactions: Kyoka

jxonxhjpafviosqjiy

Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Sorry is still alive

First, i hope your mother and you are doing well.
Second, is march already. I'll not ask for a patch that probably is not ready yet for all kinds of reasons, but if you could post a status update like: "i'm in hiatus, i'll continue later" or "i did this, i need more time" would be awesome

Reactions: Kyoka

ShinZanmato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First, i hope your mother and you are doing well.
Second, is march already. I'll not ask for a patch that probably is not ready yet for all kinds of reasons, but if you could post a status update like: "i'm in hiatus, i'll continue later" or "i did this, i need more time" would be awesome
Sorry, but I don't think this project will ever come to reality, it's been over 2 years and not even a screenshot or a video has been posted?!
I do not believe anymore!!!

Ariff Tsukasa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sorry, but I don't think this project will ever come to reality, it's been over 2 years and not even a screenshot or a video has been posted?!
I do not believe anymore!!!
I'm very sorry because I to have delay it again, is not I want wanted to delay on purpose with many issues I have to deal irl. I send you a video instead screenshot tomorrow or I can release incomplete patch with chapter 1 complete you can choose ark or blade.

richterw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm very sorry because I to have delay it again, is not I want wanted to delay on purpose with many issues I have to deal irl. I send you a video instead screenshot tomorrow or I can release incomplete patch with chapter 1 complete you can choose ark or blade.
Hi. Hope you and your family are good and well.
If i can choose, i would like to see the patch of chapter 1 of Ark.

If you could answer other questions, it would be nice:
1 - Are you working on this patch alone?
2 - You're doing the hacking, translation, graphics and playtest?
3 - Do you need help with something? (i'm not an experienced hacker or translator, but i can help with graphics editing if needed, i did help with other translations before)
4 - how much progress would you say you achieved?
5 - Why don't you focus on one game, and after it is done, go to the other?

ps: if you'd like to get some help, i can get in touch with you through some other means, and we can share tools and divide tasks for the both of us. I've been thinking on working on Shining Ark myself, so i'll probably get to it and create a personal project in case i get no answer. No offense, but if i can be honest, this thread doesn't strike much confidence.

Last edited by richterw,

mark12171995

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I hope what your saying is true because the moment you say the project is not dead we grab that hope of yours that you said to us ! we hope you finish it, its ok to wait! we know its hars to tranlate games , god bless

can you send us some beta patch link? please

Last edited by mark12171995,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi