Hacking Shin Megami Tensei V Discussion & Save Editor Soon

BruhLookAtThis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this only for Switch? I decrypted my save with the other program but when I click on these .py files or drag my decrypted save onto them, nothing happens. I have Python 3.7

wait hold on, missed an instruction I think...

Getting this error...

python shinv.py Traceback (most recent call last): File "shinv.py", line 6, in <module> from PyQt5.QtCore import * ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'PyQt5'

Inola13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i recommend whoever uses this to run JKSV in lieu of checkpoint. had no success with checkpoint for some reason the cheats kept falling through until I used JKSV and encrypted the save on a different save slot number

FreyaLupis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, so I am actually playing on the Ryujinx emulator (flawlessly I might add), how can I use this with that? I am super green to all this, i've used save editors on PC but this seems a bit more complicated. I downlaoded the zip from github and went through the files and wasn't actually able to open any of them? there wasn't an .exe or anything there. what step am I missing? I don't think I have to decrypt my save files on Ryujinx because I've used a save editor before for xenoblade chronicles 2 and it worked. Can someone give me a hand?

FreyaLupis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, so I am actually playing on the Ryujinx emulator (flawlessly I might add), how can I use this with that? I am super green to all this, i've used save editors on PC but this seems a bit more complicated. I downlaoded the zip from github and went through the files and wasn't actually able to open any of them? there wasn't an .exe or anything there. what step am I missing? I don't think I have to decrypt my save files on Ryujinx because I've used a save editor before for xenoblade chronicles 2 and it worked. Can someone give me a hand?

Reactions: Something whatever

gbatempfan1

Trophies
XP
Country
This isn't a problem for the save editor, but does anyone else have their save file converted to a new game+ save whenever they decrypt and re-encrypt their save? I have a regular first playthrough save file that after being decrypted and re-encrypted turns into a "cleared" game save file. I have all of the DLC active on the base version of the game.
If this gets figured out, I'd like to do the opposite, purposely make a save a clear save, would love to start a new game with the new game+ content unlocked and get back some time that would be used playing the game a second round.

Also is there any way to save a copy of that spreadsheet of hex values, the save button seems disabled.

Gamechan

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Is this only for Switch? I decrypted my save with the other program but when I click on these .py files or drag my decrypted save onto them, nothing happens. I have Python 3.7

wait hold on, missed an instruction I think...

Getting this error...

python shinv.py Traceback (most recent call last): File "shinv.py", line 6, in <module> from PyQt5.QtCore import * ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'PyQt5'
you should install the Pyqt5 package. run this command in your terminal “ pip install pyqt5”

Reactions: BruhLookAtThis

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, congratz.

Question: Anyone running the game on SXOS can tell me if the DLC's works with the base game only or do need the update?
(Still didnt test this my self because I tried the other day with ACNH, all went wrong, lost my island and was a pain to even make the game run again)
If your still rocking the sxos you might want to get into the habit of patching updates(downgrade to lower firmware) to make the said new DLC/update work on 11.0. Otherwise just switch to the latest Atmo. And yes all SMTV DLC work on sxos this way
https://github.com/dezem/SAK/releases you'll need the latest prod.keys to make the magic work.

Last edited by MasterJ360,
Reactions: MacuCo

jrush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded Python 3.10 and when I try to run shinv.py, the thing opens and just closes immediately.

What version of python should i use?

EDIT: Got it working with Python 3.9

Last edited by jrush,

rill15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kudos to your work! BTW do you know how to handle the unicode problem of editing names?
I'm currently playing KOR version of SMT5, and obviously it has a problem with utf-8 issue.

theroonco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it true that the DLC is already on the disk? If so, is it possible to unlock them via save editing (maybe messing with the flags in the profile file?) I believe you could unlock most of the P5 Royal DLCs that way on PS4, for example. Thanks in advance, all!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    ... [looks up vagina] 🤓 🔎 📖 ] :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: 🤢
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ... [looks up vagina] 🤓 🔎 📖 ] :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: 🤢