Galacta

>:)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, I am sick of playing World of Warcraft. I just, Argh.
It gets so boring because all I do Is click and press buttons to kill enemies. Gets Unbelievably tiring.\
And Im going to give it to my friends from the Philippines.
Should I say Goodbye to WoW?

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
YES SAY GOODBYE!

and now play sc!
yaynds.gif

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I played a trial account, and then paid for one month... I think in total I played 40 hours... I have a level 35 Night Elf Druid... haven't played him in over a year though... it's a fun game if you have people that you know IRL to play with in game.

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GalactaKnight said:
notnarb said:
rather then giving it to your friend, why don't you play with him and/or her
Oh noez!
I cant, Im too "bored of it"
Its just my major antagonist.
I cant face that bad game anymore.
hate2.gif
I would try it. I loved the game until I no longer had anyone to play with (guild disband, the transferring to many different servers kind). It was not until then that I started growing bored of the game. Without any of the social aspects, yes this game is just a point and click till things die game; but add in some friends and you've got a great game with almost unparalleled replay value. I quit around a year ago and it is still my opinion that WoW is one of the best games of all time. And if you see no alternative but quitting, sell your account, the time you spent leveling your character is certainly worth it.

And if you are below level 70, quit complaining and go level, yes its tiring but get to 70 80 and a whole world of endgame emerges. (Also your account isnt worth squat unless you are 70 or higher)

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
got bored of that game at about level 9 and realised exactly this. the game has no multiplayer content what so ever until you get to the end....

i would say, just sell your account, i am sure you will find someone else with less of a life than you willing to pay real money for it

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UltraMagnus said:
got bored of that game at about level 9 and realised exactly this. the game has no multiplayer content what so ever until you get to the end....
Not really...

Starting with level 10 you can enter battle grounds. Your first 5-player instance is available around level 15 depending on your faction

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I played WoW for about 2 months during the summer. More than getting bored of the game itself, I got bored of the people playing it. Seriously, if you want to have an awful time, play WoW with Spanish people... My guild was pure crap. More than a guild, it was a job: if you got something valuable, you HAD to put it in the guild vault, or else you would be expelled from the guild and reported to a mod. Pure b***ing. I once got a purple Priest maze and the Guild Master was the first to claim it as his own. As I said, pure, effing crap.

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Joey R. said:
I played WoW for about 2 months during the summer. More than getting bored of the game itself, I got bored of the people playing it. Seriously, if you want to have an awful time, play WoW with Spanish people... My guild was pure crap. More than a guild, it was a job: if you got something valuable, you HAD to put it in the guild vault, or else you would be expelled from the guild and reported to a mod. Pure b***ing. I once got a purple Priest maze and the Guild Master was the first to claim it as his own. As I said, pure, effing crap.
you: hey guys, found this [epic mace]
GM: Cool! give it here

and here's what you do

you: no

its simple really
now, if this happens:

GM: HURR IM GONNA KICK YOU FROM THIS GUILD

you respond

you: okay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    BakerMan won't bake cakes for chat. :ninja:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sonic Angel Knight, but we can have uremum's cake
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    My sister makes Cream Cheese Brownies :P
    +1
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: My sister makes Cream Cheese Brownies :P +1