Gaming SHAKEDOWN HAWAII 3DS RELEASE!!!

perks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anybody out there excited about the release of Shakedown Hawaii for the 3ds? it was submitted from Vblank-Ent. to nintendo about 2 weeks ago. On thier facebook account is says that they are just waiting for the approval from nintendo so it can be sold on the e-shop. Anybody see anything anywhere about a release date or anything? I wonder if nintendo is even going to release it. I've been waiting for this since Retro City Rampage DX.

Reactions: plug313 and F3NR1S

plug313

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm very excited. I loved Retro City Rampage and this looks to be even better so I really am very excited!

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc Nintendo basically said it was done releasing titles, but I doubt they would just not let them sell it since the shop is still up. Rip the day the 3ds shop goes down will be a sad sad day

KyleHyde

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Nintendo said at E3 that the 3DS isn't dead yet
Yet Famitsu has already dropped the 3DS from its upcoming releases section and everyone else will follow suit, if they haven't already done so. Besides eShop releases and limited print runs, the 3DS is technically dead regardless of whatever Nintendo says.

Reactions: Mythical

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1