Hardware shake using A wired Switch controller?

gamingdudester

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use shaking in the wired switch controller? The wired controller is good for EVERYTHING except it not being able to shake. Is there a button or something that does it?

I can't find info on the wired controller anywhere else so I asked it here :/

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use shaking in the wired switch controller? The wired controller is good for EVERYTHING except it not being able to shake. Is there a button or something that does it?

I can't find info on the wired controller anywhere else so I asked it here :/
Your talking about motion controls in the wired switch controller (shaking = Motion controls). As far as in wired controllers i don't think that they do at all iv not ever used any of them with the switch just used the system and the joy-cons they come with so unless the official switch Pro Controller (its wireless) has it then i don't think they have any that have the motion controls. Just the switch tablet and joy-cons them self do.

gamingdudester

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your talking about motion controls in the wired switch controller (shaking = Motion controls). As far as in wired controllers i don't think that they do at all iv not ever used any of them with the switch just used the system and the joy-cons they come with so unless the official switch Pro Controller (its wireless) has it then i don't think they have any that have the motion controls. Just the switch tablet and joy-cons them self do.
Whelp, I guess it's just gonna be my smash bros controller then.

Reactions: leerpsp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/