Seta GX fork

  • Thread starter Thread starter niuus
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 17,266
  • Replies Replies 147
  • Likes Likes 13
I added the missing components to the emulator so it would load the backgrounds that previously appeared black, but that puts a heavy load on the CPU and drastically reduces performance. I'm trying to optimize everything to lower the resource usage and see if I can get it to a playable speed; there's still plenty of room for improvement.
panzer dragoon, bulk slash, virtua cop, guardian force
 

Attachments

  • WIN_20260928_08_49_06_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20260928_08_49_06_Pro.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 1
  • WIN_20260928_17_20_41_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20260928_17_20_41_Pro.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 1
  • WIN_20260928_17_39_50_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20260928_17_39_50_Pro.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 1
  • WIN_20260928_18_28_01_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20260928_18_28_01_Pro.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 1
The GameCube has the *Sonic* collections—I'm not sure if it uses Gens, but it does have a Sega Saturn emulator
No it doesn't.

wouldn't it be possible to use part of that code? Since it's built for the GameCube itself, you'd just need to make improvements.
That's not open source code. Not free to use, and not even in source code state.
 
I added the missing components to the emulator so it would load the backgrounds that previously appeared black, but that puts a heavy load on the CPU and drastically reduces performance. I'm trying to optimize everything to lower the resource usage and see if I can get it to a playable speed; there's still plenty of room for improvement.
panzer dragoon, bulk slash, virtua cop, guardian force

How about 2D games like Elevator Action, Rayearth and SOTN? on Wii?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted