First and foremost, when I bought a 3DS XL, I did so because I eagerly awaited the day where the 3DS would be hacked. Given my own foolishness, I updated to 6.2 firmware two days before the Gateway Team release the first of two major updates. This device opened the floodgates to what can be a major breakthrough for 3DS hacking and the like. Naturally, I was annoyed at myself for having updated. While they assured those on said firmware that they would be doing their best to get it working, there is no surefire guarantee that a working exploit will be found for newer versions. As a result, I have cause myself unnecessary amount of grief waiting in vain to use my 3DS for homebrew apps (emulators mostly); I don't care about 3DS ROMs to be honest. Well, this got me thinking, there's no point in me waiting around for the GW team to support 5.x/6.x firmware. Second, the only way around this is to purchase a 4.5 3DS XL console, but I currently do not have the funds to buy a second system, I would have to sell my current one and pay the difference, which I can't do either. Sure, there's eBay, Amazon, but doing online transactions (selling to people) is something I have a hard time doing, as trust can be an issue. It may not be for a long time if ever we get homebrew emulators ported over to the 3DS. Last, I hardly use it anymore, I'm not sure why, I just don't. The games are fun, I won't deny that, but, I don't know, I've been playing other games and haven't used my 3DS XL in over a month at least. I guess what I'm trying to say is, should I sell the console along with the games I have? It doesn't help that I can't even see 3D, which is the main selling point and no, I don't need a 2DS TL;DR, I know, it's just been bothering me and I can probably use the money towards something else. I am tempted to sell the 3DS XL and simply stop focusing on the 3DS hacking scene as I have made a huge mistake updating it. I am not trying to sound like I'm trolling, I'm not, I simply have been thinking a lot about selling it with the games. I know people have tried to convince me to keep it, and I appreciate their suggestions, but...I just don't know. Yea or nay?