Hacking SEN Enabler with PSN Patch?

resonantace

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The current version of PSN Patch wipes history, blocks homebrew, and stops cfw syscalls so PSNinja isn't needed anymore. PSNPatch currently has a way to spoof the firmware in the default.cfg file. Will this work or will I still need SEN Enabler to spoof up to 4.84 on 4.82.2 REBUG REX? And if I do need it, I have the PSN Patch Plugin installed so PSN is blocked until R3+L3+R2 is pressed. Would I activate SEN Enabler before or after disabling the plugin?

susi91

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The spoof in psnpatch doesn't work. Best is to add only the spoof with senenabler (you can delete the app after that) and for the rest use psnpatch...

Last edited by susi91,

resonantace

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The spoof in psnpatch doesn't work. Best is to add only the spoof with senenabler (you can delete the app after that) and for the rest use psnpatch...

Awesome, so I install SEN Enabler, Enable SEN Access, Restart, and then I should be all spoofed and ready to un-pause PSN access via the PSN Patch button combo?

susi91

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You install SenEnabler and add only the spoof, you see that option in SenEnabler if you open it. This step is permanent, you can delete SenEnabler after that. If you want to go online, use psnpatch button combo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ