Hacking Semi bricked my wii

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So yeah as the title says I semi bricked my wii. Im not quite sure when it happened although I'm guessing it was when i accidentally updated with disaster. Anyhow does anyone know a way I can fix this with a homebrew app or something? I Have a wiikey but im on 3.4 i think (can't access system menu to check.) Or if anyone knows a game with a new update on it that would be greatly appreciated thank you.

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah i can access HBC and everything but all the apps that are supposed to undo the semi brick all seem to need to connect to the internet which I can't do right now do to the semi brick.

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
go to hackmii.com and download the recovery disk ntsc, or just google SystemMenu-v289.wad and install it with wad manager

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright i just tried the semi brick disc fix and I got this message on the wii "wii system files corrupted" and so i tried it again and got "error reading disc please remove disc and restart console". So i then tried finding the system menu wad file but all I could find was the actually semi brick fix disc. More help would be appreciated.

Also all my backups work perfectly though so I don't think its a full brick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end