Hacking Selling my Hacked Wii (possibly)

JHardin1112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendofuse.com
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo_Chick said:
Most people don't know how, or are too afraid to mod their Wii so pointing out that it is already done would make a big difference. Say that it is safe to run, they don't need to worry about bricking it or getting banned. Make sure you say it plays burned games (you can even throw some in if it's on craig's list) and pad it with all the other crap you can do with a modded Wii. Just make it sound as appealing as you can.

Thank you for the input. I figure that making it sound appealing to a casual user, maybe a mom and dad, that then I will have better luck with it.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just sold a boot1 fixed wii for $100 even no cables or anything just the console.

since you have cables and the box, you should be able to get a bit more.

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
a friend of mine just sold his wii unhacked/ fw 4.1 for $300CND
with 4 games ..

so u can easly get what u want for it just need to find the buyers ..

HateBreed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well gamestop would only give u $45 USD so the most a rational person would give u is 100-120.. and idiot who knows nothing about how easy it is to hack a wii (with Smash Bros Brawl) would pay 150-170

JHardin1112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendofuse.com
XP
Country
United States
Skiller said:
with 4 games ..

Skiller - see now that just gives me some hope that I will set it for more than I expect
yay.gif

JHardin1112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendofuse.com
XP
Country
United States
HappyDSI said:
well gamestop would only give u $45 USD so the most a rational person would give u is 100-120.. and idiot who knows nothing about how easy it is to hack a wii (with Smash Bros Brawl) would pay 150-170

Yea, I called gamestop earlier today and was told they only give $45 trade in. But they will then turn around and sell it for $119.....forget that, I'll take my chances with ebay or craigslist.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from a buyers perspective...if i am looking for a "hackable" wii, meaning boot2 bootmii, i would pay around $100. i know its old, and i don't know how used. wii's don't really fail that much, but i'm not spending that much on a used wii, unless from a store (as you get a return policy).

i always feel like used is worth about 1/2 retail. i see those wii's on craigslist for like 300-400 with crazy games and accessories. screw that.

boondoklife

Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Skiller said:
with 4 games ..

I was going to say the same thing. Really selling is just about finding a buyer, you can sell almost anything for any price if you are willing to wait for the right buyer to come along.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I heard blue waffles make their own syrup