Hacking Selling Modded Wii U's

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People have been selling hacked consoles for years. Once an exploit of some sort is publicly available, the profiteers will try and make money on it. Nothing new here...

tvall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so im not sure where to draw the line here, if there is one. some people just want it to "Just Work" and will pay for it. if thats what they want, why deprive them of the service they want? if you try to deceive them into thinking its all your own work, and no one else did anything, then thats bad. but how many of those sellers do that? (seriously, i havent bothered to look. they don't do that, right?)

and some things are harder to do than others. the current wiiu hacks are easy, and arent much effort. but on the 3ds before memchunkhax2.1, i would do a temp hardmod and nfirm downgrade for people for anywhere between cost of shipping and cost of a drink. for me, the soldering is like 10 minutes of work, but to the people who i did it for, it was a crazy impossible task they could never pull off.

Reactions: Ryccardo

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
People have been hacking other peoples consoles for years now, its called a service! you send your console to them and they hack it and send it back for a small fee. Some people may find such as the CBHC install very difficult as we have read by others it can brick so they send it to someone who knows what they are doing so they don't brick there console themselves for a small fee. I use to do a uk service years ago with the Xbox 360 hard drives and it was quite lucrative, its a shame it finished! I don't think this has anything to do with developers or scamming them in anyway, they probably even do just that themselves to make money back! You don't think head honchos such as Smealum, Marionumber1, Chadderz, Hykem, Mr Bean, Dimok, Bubba, FIX94 etc.. go around with hallows around there heads!!!

Last edited by Reecey,

Lulipopz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually willing to pay for a Modded Wii-U itself or someone to Mod mine. I only really want it for Xenoblade Chronicles X, tbh. Just want the option to load cheats from the beginning of the game on. I don't want to sit down and learn how to do it myself as I'm busy tinkering with the Switch. Should of asked this ages ago but never got around to it. So anyone want to make a fast buck selling their modded console that is easy to utilize for XBCX cheats? - Thanks.

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Last edited by moops44,

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I used to sell modded Xbox's back in the day, I found that people would rather pay me for an already modded xbox or supply their own box and have me mod it. It was easier than tracking down an exploitable game and the action replay hardware to transfer the hacked save across.

It again is all about what the consumers want. A lot of people will pay a small charge to have something done properly even if they know they could do it themselves for free with just a little time and research.

Reactions: Ryccardo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo