Self Hosting

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if you can take make it self-host, but what you could do is grab the ApplicationCache.db. that's the cache of the host, then upload it if you ever needed to. it's located here:

1639249785829.png

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about other web hosts, but xproject can install that cache database from usb (just put it on the root iirc).

Spider_Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be careful of this host, it contains questionable payloads that can damage or brick your console.
i have the hen so i can spoof and install crysis and i was looking at the cheat side, or is there anything like the ps3 where you have the app on your laptop like netcheat and load cheats from a txt file.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only thing I know of for cheats on the ps4 are either payloads or save mounter/save wizard to inject cheats into a save. I haven't really looked much into it though. the ps4 is severely lacking in homebrew compared with the ps3, but that's mostly because sony fucked up their security so badly on the ps3 that virtually anything is possible with relative ease.

Spider_Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only thing I know of for cheats on the ps4 are either payloads or save mounter/save wizard to inject cheats into a save. I haven't really looked much into it though. the ps4 is severely lacking in homebrew compared with the ps3, but that's mostly because sony fucked up their security so badly on the ps3 that virtually anything is possible with relative ease.
i have an app on my mobile to load cheats but its all hosted online and wondering if they have a pc app and the cheats likely txt format but pokes in the app.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe you should go with a self-host that exists. I'm still updating xproject and someone else is updating @Leeful 's pswoar iirc. the one thing I'm lacking is graphics for the payloads, so Leeful gave me his graphics file for xproject. that's when we were adding in orbis toolbox and either using an icon that already existed or what I wanted which was a toolbox icon, which Leeful made. it looks fantastic, even better than I pictured. it looks like it fits with the other icons of xproject.

Spider_Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe you should go with a self-host that exists. I'm still updating xproject and someone else is updating @Leeful 's pswoar iirc. the one thing I'm lacking is graphics for the payloads, so Leeful gave me his graphics file for xproject. that's when we were adding in orbis toolbox and either using an icon that already existed or what I wanted which was a toolbox icon, which Leeful made. it looks fantastic, even better than I pictured. it looks like it fits with the other icons of xproject.
will have to have a look at yours

Reactions: godreborn

Spider_Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's not mine. it's @KiiWii 's and @Leeful 's. I just mod it to add new stuff when it's released.
cool, well ive had this ps4 for nearly 3 years and not really bothered with it, got it pre modded on 5.05 but got hit with cancer so with all that crap going on i didnt bother.

then not long ago i thought ok lets play on it and fuck me the it was dodgy, kept getting too hot and turning off.

luckily found someone local who stripped it down and gave it a good clean and fixed it, but then found the drive just kept showing the disc icon when ever i put a game in and nothing happened.

i wasn't planning on running backups, just the games i own but guess that's not an option now, so this week i got an 8TB HDD so been spending this weekend figuring out what's what, i think i am up to date now i hope, got a payload to install crysis remaster which i think is the latest FW to spoof on 5.05.

ill keep an eye out see if i come across any cheat tools you run off your pc/laptop.

Spider_Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just realised that i had used the one by lee late on last night which was cool work, ive gone from loading from ps4 browser, then self hosting, but the one lee has done takes over the user guide which is pretty much perfect, no need of a web browser or the sites to be active, now no need for laptop to boot, i can now boot straight into 7.xx firmware spoof or was it 9.0?

ive read that many different sites ive got a little confused lol.

ive also seen vidoes that you can convert/install ps2 games, wonder if vita is possible also.

anyway my next goal is to look at how to self patch my games so i dont have to rely on someone else providing backports because on game i really wanted to replay again with mods was the last of us part 2, but its backport wont install, keeps giving me an error.

also not sure with the first last of us, in my mobile app i was certain it loaded the trainer and attached it and had debug menu with god mode and infinite ammo with other options.

but now the trainer that loads is very basic and has nothing for health/ammo, its just basically load to a new map, kill characterwhen certain event is triggered.

this was the main part of me wanting a modded ps4 to play about with mods/trainers, i have got two tools ive found and not sure if theyll work, ps4cheater and netcheat ps4.... these if they work should allow users to attach to their game and look for their own cheat codes.

if so, im going to try learn it as much as i can, i doubt it will be as simple as finding codes for switch games, but i guess we all have to learn at some stage and i think ive done pretty good considering i only started looking into whats what for the ps4 this weekend, now got 28 games and just a matter of finding out what the current fw is and whats the highest firmware supported so i can avoid the fake sites off a google search claiming to have xx fw jailbroken.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the ps2 games use official ps2 emulators, there's no vita emulator that I'm aware of, so vita isn't possible. 90% of what happens with the ps4 is out of our control, we're using official tools, apps, games, etc. just to get the system to do what we want. they're just slightly modified and the exploits make samu compliant in accepting things that are not right.

Reactions: Spider_Man

Spider_Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the ps2 games use official ps2 emulators, there's no vita emulator that I'm aware of, so vita isn't possible. 90% of what happens with the ps4 is out of our control, we're using official tools, apps, games, etc. just to get the system to do what we want. they're just slightly modified and the exploits make samu compliant in accepting things that are not right.
is there a site where lee posts updates so i can follow or does it get posted here?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's actually why liborbispkg was created, since fake pkg generator is from the official sdk, just hacked versions of its files. liborbispkg contains no sony code that I'm aware of, but its games have weird effects in pkg viewer, like they're not compatible. liborbispkg is a part of all three open source sdks used by hackers and developers. you can make gp4 and pkgs with it, but I think you can only make a fold pkg with the editor, not through command line. I think that's what lightning mods told me when I asked him about making a gp4 of his store eboot.bin that I had just made.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you compile an eboot or something with the open source sdk, it doesn't make the assets files, so they're separate on github, which you can get through git clone or simply download the entire git .zip. that's the only thing I made through open orbis, it just made an elf, self, and oelf files. the self is the eboot.bin, but it's not called that, so you have to rename it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @StatusN, welcome