SEGA announces a new console

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZeWarrior
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 8,193
  • Replies Replies 65
you want to know what's even more stupid? the original genesis was only half the size of that thing! why make it bigger 50 games and motion control bs wouldn't need to take up more space. no wonder sega stopped making real consoles
laugh.gif
 
Destructobot said:
Why would anyone want Sega to make a new next gen console when they suck so bad now? Their games are shit, and all the developers that made the company what it used to be are gone.

The awesome Sega of the '80s and '90s is dead and buried. Don't try to dig it up, it will just smell bad.

You obviously are ranting, Sega has published awesome games, You look like the people who thinks Sega = Average 3D Sonic games.

But look at this games

7th Dragon
Bleach DS: Dark Souls
Feel The Magic XY/XX
Infinite Space
MadWorld
Jet Set Radio

I mean FFS, Whatever you think it's ok, But let us hope for Panzer Dragoon/Shenmue/Jet Set Radio on a new console.

A next-gen Sega console would be one of the best things ever.
 
Let's face the facts:
Sega will NEVER be in the Next-Gen console market.
They WILL continue to produce games for all the consoles.
They CAN release drug-store brand plug-n-play units for cheap.
Sega has released great titles, and not so good titles, ALL companies
are guilty of that...........

Thats about all I need to remind everyone.
 
Damn, I got my hopes up for nothing
frown.gif


Well, I've still got an original Mega Drive II (Genesis in US) and I've got emulators of it for other consoles
biggrin.gif
 

Site & Scene News