Hacking Seem to be having trouble installing Sony games on 7.51 (5 different Sony games)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 971
  • Replies 1
D

Deleted User

OP
Yesterday I loaded like 15 pkgs at once through usb and tried to install them all at once. 3 of them gave me errors the rest worked: Spiderman (first one), Gran Turismo Sport and Last of Us 2. All Sony games. Just a coincidence?

Today add Bloodborne and God of War to games that give me errors. That's 5 games that are made by Sony that give me errors out of like 100 pkgs, and only 1 that wasn't Sony (Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor) no way it's a coincidence. On the other hand I just installed Ratchet & Clank and the Last Guardian (both Sony) and have some other Sony games already installed, so I don't understand.

There's got to be some trophy issue with my PS4 I think.

This is on 7.51 I have the same games installed on my PS4 on 6.72 no issues. But not necessarily the same region or uploader.

Does anyone have any idea of why I can't install 5 different Sony made games?

I'm installing a different Spiderman pkg right now see how it goes, I was able to install Miles Morales but not the first Spiderman. They always install then fail at the end of the install.

I have these games on my 6.72 PS4 no problem. This PS4 has a banned account on it but I'm not installing to that account not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
I just successfully installed a different download of Spiderman from yesterday, so maybe it is a coincidence or maybe I'm downloading some screwed up games from a bad uploader i dont know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-