Seem my account has be hacked

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by zeldaman23, Jul 18, 2012.

Jul 18, 2012
  1. zeldaman23
    OP

Newcomer zeldaman23 Newbie

United States
    Hey everyone. This is Bradzx. It seem my account has been hacked. I try use my password I use all times in the past and it wont let me in. I feel like I has be hacked. So can anyone lock my account, Bradzx? I don't want hacker trouble you from me.

2. rastsan

Member rastsan 8 baller, Death Wizard

Canada
    funny you don't sound like Bradzx... its called the lost password button if you cannot use the lost password button for some reason please list it here. (it better be a good reason, second accounts can get you banned you know).

Edit: if you wanted to change your screen name that can also be arranged. by asking a mod very nicely to do so.

3. zeldaman23
    OP

United States
    I did. But I can't remember my email address. I always use email aim and yahoo. I try both but none of them. So I cant remember. I know I am going get banned. But I need know what is my email address in bradzx. So I hope staff help me out for my email address.

4. Devin

Member Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

United States
    I'm sure a Admin can send you a "Lost Password" email to whatever account that Bradzx signed up for. Just shoot them a PM.

5. zeldaman23
    OP

United States
    Ok, I already did talk to Admin. I better check my yahoo email that I sent Costollo.

Edit- No dice and no new email message. *sighs* Oh well. Have to wait.

6. Cyan

Global Moderator Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

France
    I tried to check myself, but I don't have access to your email. only the admin can access it.
    If you already contacted Costello, just wait until he comes back to the forum, he is currently offline.

don't use this account to post on other topic.
    Thanks

7. zeldaman23
    OP

United States
    Aw bummer. Guess I have to wait. No I wont post to other thread. Only this one. Also I did little mistake send to Costello. I better change it that I sent him yesterday about remove my other account.