Seem my account has be hacked

  • Thread starter Thread starter zeldaman23
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,169
  • Replies Replies 6

zeldaman23

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
7
Trophies
1
Location
Kentucky
XP
20
Country
United States
Hey everyone. This is Bradzx. It seem my account has been hacked. I try use my password I use all times in the past and it wont let me in. I feel like I has be hacked. So can anyone lock my account, Bradzx? I don't want hacker trouble you from me.
 
funny you don't sound like Bradzx... its called the lost password button if you cannot use the lost password button for some reason please list it here. (it better be a good reason, second accounts can get you banned you know).

Edit: if you wanted to change your screen name that can also be arranged. by asking a mod very nicely to do so.
 
I did. But I can't remember my email address. I always use email aim and yahoo. I try both but none of them. So I cant remember. I know I am going get banned. But I need know what is my email address in bradzx. So I hope staff help me out for my email address.
 
I'm sure a Admin can send you a "Lost Password" email to whatever account that Bradzx signed up for. Just shoot them a PM.
 
Ok, I already did talk to Admin. I better check my yahoo email that I sent Costollo.

Edit- No dice and no new email message. *sighs* Oh well. Have to wait.
 
I tried to check myself, but I don't have access to your email. only the admin can access it.
If you already contacted Costello, just wait until he comes back to the forum, he is currently offline.

don't use this account to post on other topic.
Thanks
 
Aw bummer. Guess I have to wait. No I wont post to other thread. Only this one. Also I did little mistake send to Costello. I better change it that I sent him yesterday about remove my other account.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted