Seedoils: Whats your Take?

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hello,

please share your thougts on seed oils. From my research it is very high in Omega 6 causing inflammation, and there are toxin concerns.

So far my research.

What is your take?

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hello,

thank you for the link.
The critics argue that we should cut back on our intake of omega-6 fats to improve the ratio of omega-3 to omega-6s. Hogwash, says the American Heart Association (AHA).

https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/no-need-to-avoid-healthy-omega-6-fats

Cardiovascular diseases affect nearly half of American adults, statistics show.

https://www.heart.org/en/news/2019/...early-half-of-american-adults-statistics-show

I personally have doubt about the american institutions having good intentions. The amounts of omega 6 fatty acids in seed oils is by far higher than what humans were able to gather throughout evolutionary histroy. This makes me sceptical.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Cardiovascular diseases affect nearly half of American adults, statistics show.

And you're saying all of those diseases are caused by Omega 6 fats? No other possible causes?

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
And you're saying all of those diseases are caused by Omega 6 fats? No other possible causes?
Well americans eat alot of seed oils, so it might explain why they are in such poor condition compared to other countries. The fructose and sugar might be a major factor, too, as well as agrochemicals. I think it adds up. The american institutions have messed up here in a dramatic fashion that is hard to explain when assuming good will. Americans weren't always so messed up.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm so tired I read the title wrong and thought it said Seed Dolls: Whats your Take? Lol

I was just about to comment what the fuck is a Seed Doll :rofl2:
Maybe something like this:
postal_2_krotchy_box_port_by_jason278.jpg

running-with-scissors-krotchy-plush-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: AmandaRose

soyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally have doubt about the american institutions having good intentions. The amounts of omega 6 fatty acids in seed oils is by far higher than what humans were able to gather throughout evolutionary histroy. This makes me sceptical.
In history people were shorter than we are today. We are taller today because food shortages don't stunt our growth anymore. Just because people didn't consume much of something in the past doesn't mean we shouldn't consume it today.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
In history people were shorter than we are today. We are taller today because food shortages don't stunt our growth anymore. Just because people didn't consume much of something in the past doesn't mean we shouldn't consume it today.
Yes, it is a good point. You are right, throughout history people have picked up new habits, and that is not necessarly a bad thing. It however can turn out to be a bad thing, and problems like this can only be fully understood in retrospect. I have the concern that if I engage in too many modern lifestyle decisions like seed oil consumptions, one of them might really mess me up if not a sum of them. With so many changes in the last 50 to 100 years, it would be quite suprising if none of them have serious concerns. The really tricky thing is, that alot of degeneration is only truely unfolded after an intergenerational development.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2