Hacking seedminer (single system DSiWare injection)

If you are planning on using seedminer, do you have a dedicated graphics card in your PC?

• Yes!

Votes: 207 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 105 22.9%
  • What's dedicated graphics?

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • I'm a cat, we can just guess our movable.sed through feline intuition

Votes: 112 24.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Is it possible to get the LFCS via the mii BF method without a gpu?
Its possible but a bad idea. The brute force times would average around a week on CPU.

I recommend the friend code method. Just share your friend code in a reply and someone will PM you within a day and walk you through the rest. It's not that hard.

Reactions: Fluffball

Fluffball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah i'm all sorted out now thanks to Ihiing,it took him less than 9 seconds to get my moveable.sed!

I do have a new 2ds xl pikachu edition if that's of any relevancy ;)

Reactions: Ihiing and zoogie

Incognito90

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, I have a New 3DS XL. Ich tried myself to make the movable.sed via brute force but my hardware is crap, it takes too much time. Can someone help me?
My friend Code: 2209-0804-2377
I'm from germany, just for Info, if some german speaking response to me he can speak german. ^^

I already have the movable_part1.sed with ID0 injected. If this File would help i will send the file.

Last edited by Incognito90,

Ihiing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there someone available to send me the movable? FC: 4785-5241-3872

Hello, I have a New 3DS XL. Ich tried myself to make the movable.sed via brute force but my hardware is crap, it takes too much time. Can someone help me?
My friend Code: 2209-0804-2377
I'm from germany, just for Info, if some german speaking response to me he can speak german. ^^

I can help you tomorrow. I am from germany too and it is late now. If you add me to your friend list i will PM you tomorrow morning with your movable.sed. My friend Code: 1778-9746-3070. And i need your ID0 to do it.

VapeTheWaves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody please brute-force this file? I have a crappy PC, so this would really help out!

Attachments

• movable_part1.rar
    140 bytes · Views: 73

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
how exactly does the data node format work? is it split up into a section of 8 bytes per node? if so, what is the data i am seeing supposed to represent? is it split up somehow into a lfcs/5 and error estimate pairs?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: I fixed it, just uninstalled SDUSB