Hacking seedminer (single system DSiWare injection)

If you are planning on using seedminer, do you have a dedicated graphics card in your PC?

• Yes!

Votes: 207 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 105 22.9%
  • What's dedicated graphics?

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • I'm a cat, we can just guess our movable.sed through feline intuition

Votes: 112 24.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, added the correct ID0, if i try to add another one it tells me it's already there. Yes, it's an old 3ds
If you have multiple id0s in your Nintendo 3DS folder, please rename the Nintendo 3DS folder, put the SD Card back into the 3DS, start it, wait for it to generate its data, then take a look in the new Nintendo 3DS folder and tell me the ID0 folder that's there, then i can check if you got the correct one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you have multiple id0s in your Nintendo 3DS folder, please rename the Nintendo 3DS folder, put the SD Card back into the 3DS, start it, wait for it to generate its data, then take a look in the new Nintendo 3DS folder and tell me the ID0 folder that's there, then i can check if you got the correct one.
I'm at +-635 now and still have no hit. Please confirm your ID0, i will not continue until then.

Reactions: Hunter

Holiday_Ougi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

I'm at +-635 now and still have no hit. Please confirm your ID0, i will not continue until then.

Checked it's correct

Checked it's correct

Also have a video proof if you want to see that

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
(Not mine but my friend's)

FC: 0018-1513-5054
ID0: a11e0a082803b4d1dd8af06d2e59181a
I got a different LFCS by adding that person, the movable_part1.sed you sent had the correct id0, but the wrong LFCS. Mining it now. Also it's now a New3DS.
USt27a3v.png

Holiday_Ougi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
... He told me he had an old 3ds, maybe he got confused. Whatever... Now wondering how that LCFS was wrong, i am sure i extracted it correctly *thinking*

Last edited by Holiday_Ougi,

Chakratos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would love to help the community.
I have a N3DS XL with b9s and a HIS 280X Iceq2

Is there a lecture to see how i could help? :)

(I've read the startpost but im either missing some details or need to look closer)

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
... He told me he had an old 3ds, he got confused. Whatever... Now wondering how that LCFS was wrong, i am sure i extracted it correctly *thinking*
hm. This one now has hit 300 as well.
Please do give me a screenshot of how you got the id0, and please dont tell me it is yours - the id0 we need is the one of the 3DS that's getting modded. And i hope the FC you sent me was the one from the one getting modded as well.

Holiday_Ougi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hm. This one now has hit 300 as well.
Please do give me a screenshot of how you got the id0, and please dont tell me it is yours - the id0 we need is the one of the 3DS that's getting modded. And i hope the FC you sent me was the one from the one getting modded as well.

Of course it's from the same one. Here is the screenshot. I don't know what to say anymore

Attachments

• jmm.png
    jmm.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 212

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Of course it's from the same one. Here is the screenshot. I don't know what to say anymore
that looks correct. Sorry if im sounding mean, but i simply dont want to waste time ;)
I'll let this one run for another hour or two, depending on how long PoE takes to install right now.

@Hunter if you want, start at offset +-1000 on the attached file, i am basically 100% certain that this should be a correct file; would increase our chances of a hit if it's 1k+.
also, for comparison sake:
taHJVBSP.png

Attachments

• movable_part1holiday.zip
    193 bytes · Views: 132
Last edited by Marenthyu,
Reactions: Holiday_Ougi

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I had tried 2 SD cards and they are both FAT32.
when you start sudoku, do you tap the bottom screen to start the game? It only then sometimes loads the savedata, executing the exploit. (only recently added that as a note to my guide, so you may have missed it)

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
that looks correct. Sorry if im sounding mean, but i simply dont want to waste time ;)
I'll let this one run for another hour or two, depending on how long PoE takes to install right now.

@Hunter if you want, start at offset +-1000 on the attached file, i am basically 100% certain that this should be a correct file; would increase our chances of a hit if it's 1k+.
also, for comparison sake:
I actually have 2 jobs going currently

Azarvc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you start sudoku, do you tap the bottom screen to start the game? It only then sometimes loads the savedata, executing the exploit. (only recently added that as a note to my guide, so you may have missed it)

Yessir. Tried several times.

Has the automated service been wrong before? Should I run it through Tadpole manually or something?

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Loads the game normally and I can play.

EDIT: Sorry for short reply, typing with child in my lap. Haha.
thats fine,

it should load the title screen, then you click tap to start and you get that, etc.

just make sure you downloaded the right file from the DIS service, and make sure you copy it back to your NAND
System Settings -> Data Management -> DSiWare -> SD -> Game -> Copy

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Honestly, this one is going a bit weird. From what you sent and if i did not make a mistake, it should have finished a long time ago. I'll triple check the movable_part1.sed again.
EDIT: OH MY GOD IM STUPID.
i have qa couple movablep1 now and only checked the first 4 numbers.
WRX1wI62.png

Last edited by Marenthyu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto