Hacking SDHC DOES NOT WORK ON GUITAR HERO: WARRIORS OF ROCK (GX)

Changstalicious

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I insert my SDHC nothing happens... The card works when I load via disc channel but NEVER with GX or Flow. I have the same problem with all other games that support SDHC.

I have

USB Loader GX (newest version)
4.3U Wan
Darkcorp 1.1

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Changstalicious said:
When I insert my SDHC nothing happens... The card works when I load via disc channel but NEVER with GX or Flow. I have the same problem with all other games that support SDHC.

I have

4.3U Wan
Darkcorp 1.1

Oh my... between those 2 things installed, I really can imagine why you´d have troubles with your wii system..

And, homebrew dislikes SDHC cards. Go for 2GB japan kingston

h0ser81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been having the same problem with most GH games. I've tried 6 different SDHC cards, different merges of Hermes, cioX rev 20 with 56 as base and nothing seems to work. Either the card will be read but it errors out when I try to download something or it will give me the error that the device in the SD slot can't be used.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my 16gb sdhc card works fine with it. and i'm updated with the latest thing (expect system menu)

Changstalicious

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Coto said:
Changstalicious said:

I have

4.3U Wan
Darkcorp 1.1

Oh my... between those 2 things installed, I really can imagine why you´d have troubles with your wii system..

And, homebrew dislikes SDHC cards. Go for 2GB japan kingston

I had the same problem when I had 4.2U and Darkcorp 1.0. All my homebrew runs on SDHC fine, including covers for GX

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DJPlace said:
my 16gb sdhc card works fine with it. and i'm updated with the latest thing (expect system menu)

You are leaving the most important info out, which cIOS are you using, especially which base IOS does that use?

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
nobody expects the system menu!

Monty_Python_Spanish_Inquisition.jpg

Changstalicious

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiPower said:
DJPlace said:

You are leaving the most important info out, which cIOS are you using, especially which base IOS does that use?

How do I find out?!

According to USB Loader I am using ios249... It is probably the one from Darkcorp 1.1

cIOS249 rev17 I believe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The ST version honestly looks like they at least tried lol