Misc SDCafiine on Aroma?

El_Doot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since HBL doesn't exactly work with aroma, and sdcafiine isn't an icon on the wii u menu, I was wondering if sdcafiine is built in or how that works, since none of my games w/ mods have them listed. If it isn't built in, how would I get it to work?

Last edited by El_Doot,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Morning.😊

Since HBL doesn't exactly work with aroma, and sdcafiine isn't an icon on the wii u menu, I was wondering if sdcafiine is built in or how that works, since none of my games w/ mods have them listed. If it isn't built in, how would I get it to work?
When launching sdcafiine from HBL, the screen goes black.
AROMA is a PUBLIC BETA actual.
https://maschell.github.io/homebrew/2022/09/05/aroma.html

I am pretty sure,the most used Homebrews like SDCafiine will be "customized" in the next Weeks / Months,so please have a little Patience.....:)

Reactions: jeannotte

Drysoda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does, things just changed a bit.
Did I misunderstand something or do I have to have the tiramisu app Files AND the plug-in? Because I installed the plug-in from the homebrew App Store, made an sdcafiine folder in my wiiu folder and used the ID of US Mario Kart 8 for the folder and put my mod in but nothing happens.
Post automatically merged:

Did I misunderstand something or do I have to have the tiramisu app Files AND the plug-in? Because I installed the plug-in from the homebrew App Store, made an sdcafiine folder in my wiiu folder and used the ID of US Mario Kart 8 for the folder and put my mod in but nothing happens.
Is there anything I’m doing wrong?

Last edited by Drysoda,

Drysoda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you on Tiramisu or Aroma? Location sd:/wiiu/sdcafiine is for Aroma, sd:/sdcafiine is for Tiramisu.
I’m on Aroma, and I have my mod in sd:/wiiu/sdcafiine
Post automatically merged:

I’m on Aroma, and I have my mod in sd:/wiiu/sdcafiine
Never mind. I fucked up the ID.

Last edited by Drysoda,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass