ExDee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Ah screw this well im worried about my save files... If I reformat, and use a recovery manager I will get them back right? Since I forgot to back them up

agentdax5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Format, your only real option. I'm assuming it is an R4 you are using it in. I've had cluster fucks with mine a few times already. Just keep a back up of everything your put on it and back it up once in a while.

ExDee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AW thats gay... Welll I wish i can back up the corrupted files and everything and get my saves!!! i forgot to back up saves.. long story. I onlly got games though. For me the saves are MORE important than the saves (of course). Well tthere goes about 40 hours of dddddds playing going to thrash. And yes im using an R4

agentdax5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah dude, like I said keep an extra folder named R4 or whatever and when you put something new on it put it in the R4 folder as well. Back up saves once in a while too, i do it maybe once every week out of habit. I get OCD about my dataz.

Nelo Ice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for the bump but this just happened to me
the card still shows up on my screen but doesnt show the name of it and i cant access it
i also hope i can still recover my saves

im using 64 bit vista

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455