SD Speed question

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by zapoqx, Dec 24, 2008.

Dec 24, 2008

SD Speed question by zapoqx at 10:03 PM (835 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. zapoqx
    OP

Newcomer zapoqx Advanced Member

United States
    Well I upgraded the AKAIO to the rc1 version which seems to be better.
    But one thing I noticed was Phantasy Star Zero seems to have a slower movie speed which I find weird. Upon checking one of the files, I backed up my old AKAIO 1.2 just in case 1.3 had an issue and the speed is different. On the 1.2 backup, it says 4000, but on the 1.3rc1 it said 4400.

So the question is is it higher the number, the slower it is?

Oh and if a question can be answered here since I guess I posted it in a wrong place that no one replied to...
    I have a few sav files I wanna transfer from the other flash card that was dying, except it already has Wi-Fi registered Data on it (As in it has a Friend-code now). If I transfer the Sav file to Acekard RPG, will the Wi-Fi portion still work as if it read the same data of the game code and DS hardware or will it read the game card itself as a different code and say that this can't go online?

2. VatoLoco

Member VatoLoco Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

United States
    I'm not sure about that one. You should make a backup of your save and give that sucker a test to see if your wifi data still works.

3. Smiths

Member Smiths AKAIO Person of Interest

United States
    speed thing gone in our latest build. I can run games just fine on my microSD but it was returning a figure of 11500 (wtf?)

So now it just runs games regardless.

4. zapoqx
    OP

Newcomer zapoqx Advanced Member

United States
    Thanks.
    Tested the 2nd question of the sav data with Wi-Fi. I successfully transferred a sav and it read the online mode like a charm.