OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello! I just acquired a SuperCard DS Two, and I can't get it to run on my DS Lite. I'm using a ScanDisk micro SD memory card, and so far I've used different firmware, tried reformatting the card several times, etc, and it just can't get past the NO FIND SD CARD blue screen.

Something I've noticed that's odd is that the SD card doesn't fit as well as it does in my R4 card - it sort of goes too far in. Maybe that's part of the issue? Should I just try and exchange the card and see if a different one works?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Jlarinda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
HUH Well that's actually helpful, because it's impossible to do that with this card, the SD just sinks in :/;; It's just defective, then.

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The microSD card clicks into the slot in the Supercard. That's what we've been trying to say. then yeah, blow into the microSD slot before you do (but not too hard, you don't want to blow spit into it...) and that should do the trick.
Jlarinda said:
I've tried it, I swear it's impossible. I've squeezed it down to the point where I feared breaking the damned thing.
and DON'T SQUEEZE IT! that's the last thing you wanna do. just blow and it should be fine...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-