SD card problem

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by JR0DGamerz, Jun 6, 2017.

1. JR0DGamerz
    OP

JR0DGamerz Member

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2016
    Canada
    So for a few months, my SD card for Wii U has been pretty much acting like it's corrupted.
    I tried everything, formatting, many things. Today, I decided to go on Mocha because it's the only normal thing. It loaded up with a picture that looked like it came from BIOS corruptions and finally, Wii U Menu.
    It was a corruption all right! Everything was going crazy, I wouldn't look at my Mii.

I use the SD for Wii and everything else also and it works fine. What's happening here and how can I fix it?

2. TF_Slayar

TF_Slayar Member

Newcomer
    May 4, 2017
    United States
    Sounds like you need a new SD card.

3. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    I know this might sound crazy but do you have retroarch on the sd card?? I only ask because I had an issue where nothing would load other than mocha. Every other homebrew programme would not load. I fully deleted retroarch off the sd card and then all the other homebrew started loading again. I then freshly installed retroarch again and for months it all worked fine until yesterday and again I deleted retroarch and it's all working again lol.

4. JR0DGamerz
    OP

JR0DGamerz Member

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2016
    Canada
    i deleted it long before this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice