SD card problem

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by JR0DGamerz, Jun 6, 2017.

1. JR0DGamerz
    OP

JR0DGamerz Member

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2016
    Canada
    So for a few months, my SD card for Wii U has been pretty much acting like it's corrupted.
    I tried everything, formatting, many things. Today, I decided to go on Mocha because it's the only normal thing. It loaded up with a picture that looked like it came from BIOS corruptions and finally, Wii U Menu.
    It was a corruption all right! Everything was going crazy, I wouldn't look at my Mii.

I use the SD for Wii and everything else also and it works fine. What's happening here and how can I fix it?

2. TF_Slayar

TF_Slayar Member

Newcomer
    May 4, 2017
    United States
    Sounds like you need a new SD card.

3. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    I know this might sound crazy but do you have retroarch on the sd card?? I only ask because I had an issue where nothing would load other than mocha. Every other homebrew programme would not load. I fully deleted retroarch off the sd card and then all the other homebrew started loading again. I then freshly installed retroarch again and for months it all worked fine until yesterday and again I deleted retroarch and it's all working again lol.

4. JR0DGamerz
    OP

JR0DGamerz Member

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2016
    Canada
    i deleted it long before this.